Usage limit exceeded try again tomorrow issue

Discus and support Usage limit exceeded try again tomorrow issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I set my kids up with their own Microsoft accounts so they could play in the same realm in Minecraft on their Amazon Fire tablets. It worked for 24... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AllanWBell3, Nov 27, 2022.

1. AllanWBell3
    AllanWBell3 Guest

I set my kids up with their own Microsoft accounts so they could play in the same realm in Minecraft on their Amazon Fire tablets. It worked for 24 hours until Microsoft decided to sign them all out and lock their accounts for violating the terms of agreement. No email has been sent to their email addresses or mine notifying us of any violations.

I have tried to unlock the accounts by resetting their passwords, but then I keep getting this "usage limit exceeded try again tomorrow" for my phone number when I need to get a security code. I even used my wife's number twice and now I get the same message for her number. I tried signing in the next day with no success, only the same error message. I can't unlock the accounts so my kids can play a game. This really shouldn't be that difficult.

Microsoft sends me codes multiple times a day at my work for my Outlook work email and I have never run into an issue where a phone number is used too many times to log in. I have tried the fixes for all of the posts that I can find here with similar issues, but nothing has worked.

Can someone offer me a solution? Or maybe Microsoft can fix whatever the issue is?

:)

AllanWBell3, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data like these from blocked accounts, unfortunately these processes are automatic by the system.

I don't know what message pops up for you after trying to do the scan, but try to wait 72 hours and try to do the unlock again.
  4. AllanWBell3 Win User

Georges C., I appreciate your response. However, I have read both of these posts prior to posting mine. I tried using my wife's phone number and it didn't work. The first time it looped me back to where I had started. The second time I tried to use her number, I got the same message about usage limit. It seems to me that this is an issue on Microsoft's end that needs to be corrected. I set up three accounts two days ago with no issues. I used the same phone number every time. The protocol that Microsoft is using is flawed to say the least and needs to be corrected. Especially since Microsoft has failed to contact me via email about any of the three accounts I set up for my kids. At the very least, I would expect an email to be sent to document suspicious activity or the locking of an account.
  5. RhysPrice6 Win User

Usage Limit Exceeded, Try Again Tomorrow.

Yeah. It's still doing the limit exceeded thing. All I wanted to do, was login to my literal Minecraft account. Lol. Now I know not to use my number for several accounts. I made several accounts because Microsoft would make you pay to change your gamertag. But I found a different way, which was making several alts. And whenever I use a different account, I get an error code ghast in Minecraft. Microsoft HATES my number.
  6. RhysPrice6 Win User

Usage Limit Exceeded, Try Again Tomorrow.

Yeah they are good. Hope the same with you. Cheers
Thema:

1. Usage limit exceeded try again tomorrow issue - Similar Threads - Usage limit exceeded

2. Question About Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question About Game Content Usage Rules: Hey, I'm wondering about certain rules inside the Game Content Usage Rules when they say "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't...
  3. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  4. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...
  5. Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage

in XBoX on Windows
    Appeal for Account Unban due to Inadvertent VPN Usage: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message reaches you in good spirits. I am writing to kindly request a review and reconsideration of the recent ban imposed on my FORZA HORIZON 5 account....
  6. Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage

in XboX Insiders
    Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage: has anyone used this and noticed any differences with drifting, has it help eliminated it? submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments]
  7. Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Naga button usage on the Xbox?: Hi all, Is there a way to get the side buttons on the Razer Naga v2 Wireless to work on the Xbox Series X while playing a game? As of now, the only buttons that work are the left and right-click,...
  8. Gaming Problem With The Cpu Usage!

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Problem With The Cpu Usage!: while gaming at first cpu is fully utilized but after sometime the cpu goes down to usage of 20% and the again goes back to 100% and it repeats oh and i have an integrated gpu but as the problem...
  9. Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes

in XBoX on Windows
    Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes: i have a question about https://learn.microsoft.com/uk-ua/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/policies/gc-policies-nav topics for xbox, pcgamepass and mobile quality standarts for compliance testing of games....
  10. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1