US Xbox series X working in the UK?

Discus and support US Xbox series X working in the UK? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, So wanted to ask if I purchased a series X from the USA, shipped to the UK, I would encounter any problems? I've read about the voltage... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshSkillman1, Jul 30, 2021.

  1. US Xbox series X working in the UK?


    Hi all,

    So wanted to ask if I purchased a series X from the USA, shipped to the UK, I would encounter any problems?

    I've read about the voltage being easily solved with an adaptor / the PSU managing the voltage. If I am correct in that thinking?

    But what about the games? Will I run into any issues trying to load UK/EU games onto it?

    :)
     
    JoshSkillman1, Jul 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    US Xbox series X working in the UK?

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Georges C

    I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

    Hello Josh, all Xbox today sold are automatic bivolt, maybe the only thing i had to buy was a different power cord because of the electrical outlet, or adapter.

    As for the games being of one they have no region lock, but those of the 360 these have.

    As for digital games, your account being from the UK, and you try the UK payment methods etc will have no problems at all.

    NOTE: If you're going to watch UK DVD or Blue-Ray movies on the U.S. console, they may not work because movies still have a region lock.

    Best regards,

  3. ngocphi Win User

    US Xbox series X working in the UK?

    Which is your typical AC power cord found on most electronics
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

    standard xbox one controllers have been replaced with the series s/x controllers that work with all xbox one consoles and the new series s and x and even pc. they are readily in stock all over the uk, try argos.
  5. Zak21 Win User

    Xbox troubles

    Same thing here.

    UK

    Xbox series X (updated, mine working now) Touch wood it doesn't happen so soon :)
  6. cpt sheridan Win User

    Xbox series X, your Retailers are stealing from your customers

    If you don't trust the retailers, you'll never get an Xbox series x anytime soon.

    I stay in the UK and one of those retailers has the Xbox series s and x available but you have to take it with Xbox all access to pay the console off over 2 years.

    This retailer is the probably the only one autherised by Microsoft to sell the Xbox series s/x via Xbox all access in the UK.
Thema:

US Xbox series X working in the UK?

Loading...
  1. US Xbox series X working in the UK? - Similar Threads - series working

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  6. My Xbox series s is not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s is not working.: Hey everyone, I bought a pre-owned Xbox Series S in 2025, and after only about two months of use, it stopped working. The issue started when I pressed the Xbox button. It turned on white as...
  7. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  8. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  9. Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s: [img] Because it can pass that error message that everyone been talking bout https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071VP89X1/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1 please open the link ?...
  10. Discord on Xbox series X not working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord on Xbox series X not working: Been having this problem since yesterday (21st June) I go to join my own discord server on Xbox - I’m met with a small loading circle and then after a minute or two it just says ‘sorry looks...