US Xbox Series X to Australia

Discus and support US Xbox Series X to Australia in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to buy a new Xbox Series X here in the US as a gift for a child who lives in Australia. I’m not a gamer myself. So don’t know if this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steven (343842), Nov 29, 2022.

  1. US Xbox Series X to Australia


    I would like to buy a new Xbox Series X here in the US as a gift for a child who lives in Australia. I’m not a gamer myself. So don’t know if this presents any issues in terms of buying new games in Australia that will run on the console from the US. Are the games or console region specific? Is there any other issue I need to consider? I assume the power supply will support 240v but that it will require a plug adaptor. Thanks.

    :)
     
    Steven (343842), Nov 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    US Xbox Series X to Australia

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Steven, will have no problem in purchasing your Xbox in the USA and take to Australia, all Xbox One consoles from the One S are automatic bivolt.

    I don't know what the plug-in standard is in Australia, but it may be from the cable that comes in the console, but for sure in Australia you will find a compatible adapter or cable.

    Note: It's important that you take your console purchase invoice in case you need to send the console to the Microsoft warranty.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    US Xbox Series X to Australia

    Or just.get an standard ac cable in their region

    Most.modern electronics support multiple voltages you just need the right plug

    Since its removable you can get any ac cable within their region

    And yes games are region free however subscriptions and prepaid codes and bc titles arent
  4. xDarkStar73x Win User

    Any news on Xbox Series X being released?

  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Will my Australian Xbox work in the USA?

    If you mean an xbox one with an external power supply I would leave it in Australia and buy a new

    XBOX Series X when you get to the US. It's easy to download your account to another console using account credentials and mobile app. Done it a few times recently.
  6. Stew Therrien Win User

    Will Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S version work on my Xbox One S?

    Like the previous responder from Australia, Microsoft's Xbox Canada site shows the digital version as being dual gen compatible. The info can be found on the Optimized for Series X|S | Xbox page.
Thema:

US Xbox Series X to Australia

Loading...
  1. US Xbox Series X to Australia - Similar Threads - Series Australia

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?: Simple question really, I’m interested in the Starfield headset but it’s sold out in Australia, if I was to purchase one from China will it work without any issues? Thanks...
  9. Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?: I bought my system in the U.S, and wanted to make sure its safe to plug it up in Australia, because I know they have a higher voltage out here. So if I just plugged it in with an outlet adapter on...
  10. Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...: Xbox SX on wired network, behind full cone open NAT with portforwarding done, QoS enabled, shows latency of 145ms. Location is Australia and location is set to Australia, searched xbox latency for...