US Xbox Series X to Australia

Discus and support US Xbox Series X to Australia in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to buy a new Xbox Series X here in the US as a gift for a child who lives in Australia. I’m not a gamer myself. So don’t know if this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steven (343842), Nov 29, 2022.

1. US Xbox Series X to Australia

I would like to buy a new Xbox Series X here in the US as a gift for a child who lives in Australia. I’m not a gamer myself. So don’t know if this presents any issues in terms of buying new games in Australia that will run on the console from the US. Are the games or console region specific? Is there any other issue I need to consider? I assume the power supply will support 240v but that it will require a plug adaptor. Thanks.

:)

Steven (343842), Nov 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Steven, will have no problem in purchasing your Xbox in the USA and take to Australia, all Xbox One consoles from the One S are automatic bivolt.

I don't know what the plug-in standard is in Australia, but it may be from the cable that comes in the console, but for sure in Australia you will find a compatible adapter or cable.

Note: It's important that you take your console purchase invoice in case you need to send the console to the Microsoft warranty.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Or just.get an standard ac cable in their region

Most.modern electronics support multiple voltages you just need the right plug

Since its removable you can get any ac cable within their region

And yes games are region free however subscriptions and prepaid codes and bc titles arent
  4. xDarkStar73x Win User

Any news on Xbox Series X being released?

5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Will my Australian Xbox work in the USA?

If you mean an xbox one with an external power supply I would leave it in Australia and buy a new

XBOX Series X when you get to the US. It's easy to download your account to another console using account credentials and mobile app. Done it a few times recently.
  6. Stew Therrien Win User

Will Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S version work on my Xbox One S?

Like the previous responder from Australia, Microsoft's Xbox Canada site shows the digital version as being dual gen compatible. The info can be found on the Optimized for Series X|S | Xbox page.
Thema:

1. US Xbox Series X to Australia - Similar Threads - Series Australia

2. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  3. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  4. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  5. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  6. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  7. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  8. Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a Xbox wireless headset from China work with Xbox Series X from Australia?: Simple question really, I’m interested in the Starfield headset but it’s sold out in Australia, if I was to purchase one from China will it work without any issues? Thanks...
  9. Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?: I bought my system in the U.S, and wanted to make sure its safe to plug it up in Australia, because I know they have a higher voltage out here. So if I just plugged it in with an outlet adapter on...
  10. Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X tests to NA or Singapore servers despite location set to Australia. How can I...: Xbox SX on wired network, behind full cone open NAT with portforwarding done, QoS enabled, shows latency of 145ms. Location is Australia and location is set to Australia, searched xbox latency for...