US xbox living in Italy. Can't connect to my wifi

Discus and support US xbox living in Italy. Can't connect to my wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Console can see the wifi network and I've entered the password correctly. No matter what I do I get a, "Can't connect. Check your network name and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brendan Sullivan, Feb 25, 2023.

1. US xbox living in Italy. Can't connect to my wifi

Console can see the wifi network and I've entered the password correctly. No matter what I do I get a, "Can't connect. Check your network name and password and try again prompt."

:)

Brendan Sullivan, Feb 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Brendan. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

You will need to determine the error messages you are getting from either the network connection or the multiplayer connection by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select General.

Select Network.

Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.

On the right side of the Network

Please test both the network connection and the multiplayer connection.

Once you have the error message, if it's a network connection error, kindly choose the one from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne...

This will give you a series of steps on how to sort it out.

If it's a multiplayer connection use this link instead, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/Hardware-Ne....
  3. ClausHunter73 Win User

When power on, always offline for 5-10 minutes, and always ask me to enter password to login

hi. i have the same problem. i live in italy. Even using instant power on or Energy saving, when i turn on my XBOX1 it appears disconnected. i must wait about 5 mins to connect. When i go to options, network it freeze for about 1 min and then it connect
    to wifi network. when i push again te X button on my controller to dashboard, the system still ask to make a connection to xbox live. have tried also the eth connection but the problem persist. This painfull problem started after the system update on february
    2015 and neither the march system update solved it. Before the february update, the console connect on wifi and ethernet at lightspeed!
  4. Charlie 3Carlson Win User

XBOX account live support

My wifi and network works great and the console says everything is fine but still can't connect to XBox Live.
  5. CBD Risky Win User

"Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox LIVE on this console"

I can't connect either my wifi is on and it works good but I Can't sign into xbox live I'm using a cord to and I still can't connect I was playing last night I think I got hacked I need help this msg popes up when I try a different account (Sorry this profile
    can't connect to xbox live on this account. To fix it, download it again)
  6. Saab323 Win User

Randomly disconnecting from Xbox Live

When I test Xbox Live Connection I get an error saying that I have an Internet Error and my wifi can't connect to the internet but my wifi is connecting to my pc internet, but when I just sign back in I automatically connect to Xbox Live. When I play games
    that do not require Xbox Live my Xbox Live never disconnects, this only happens when I play online games that require Xbox Live. I had one corrupt file but it was in games and apps, it was an incomplete download.
Thema:

1. US xbox living in Italy. Can't connect to my wifi - Similar Threads - living Italy Can't

2. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 connects to internet, but not Xbox LIVE: Hi, I've had this issue with my 360 experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live. The device is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, and even over wi-fi was reading a strong connection...
  5. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  6. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...
  7. Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live but I can connect to the internet: So recently my Xbox 360 started to act weird ever since I unplugged it a couple days ago. I’ve recently reconnected it but ever since then I haven’t been able to connect to Xbox live. I’ve seen...
  8. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  9. Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: Xbox live Failed: Bought a used xbox 360 recently and have been having issues connecting it to the internet via my wifi.. When I run the test connection, I get "Live Connection Error". The server status says up and...
  10. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...