US to UK Xbox Series X use

Discus and support US to UK Xbox Series X use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I use my Xbox Series X (US version) in the UK with just an adapter for the plug? Or do I need a voltage converter? And would that run a serious... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AtticusPead, Aug 16, 2021.

  1. AtticusPead
    AtticusPead Guest

    US to UK Xbox Series X use


    Can I use my Xbox Series X (US version) in the UK with just an adapter for the plug? Or do I need a voltage converter? And would that run a serious risk of power surges/etc. destroying the console?

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    AtticusPead, Aug 16, 2021
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    US to UK Xbox Series X use

    All you need is a power cable for the UK with a 5 amp fuse fitted, which you can buy from any local or online electrics store.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    US Xbox series X working in the UK?

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Georges C

    I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

    Hello Josh, all Xbox today sold are automatic bivolt, maybe the only thing i had to buy was a different power cord because of the electrical outlet, or adapter.

    As for the games being of one they have no region lock, but those of the 360 these have.

    As for digital games, your account being from the UK, and you try the UK payment methods etc will have no problems at all.

    NOTE: If you're going to watch UK DVD or Blue-Ray movies on the U.S. console, they may not work because movies still have a region lock.

    Best regards,

  4. ngocphi Win User

    US Xbox series X working in the UK?

    Which is your typical AC power cord found on most electronics
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I have a query regarding electricity.

    Hey Mustafa!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

    To answer your inquiry, Xbox Series S/X consoles are purchased from the US or UK and work in other regions as it supports 110V-240V.

    The only thing you would need to purchase is the adaptor that would connect to the power outlet on your wall. Even the older consoles like the Xbox One S or the Xbox One X supported 110v-240v.

    Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

    Reference links:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. cpt sheridan Win User

    Xbox series X, your Retailers are stealing from your customers

    If you don't trust the retailers, you'll never get an Xbox series x anytime soon.

    I stay in the UK and one of those retailers has the Xbox series s and x available but you have to take it with Xbox all access to pay the console off over 2 years.

    This retailer is the probably the only one autherised by Microsoft to sell the Xbox series s/x via Xbox all access in the UK.
Thema:

US to UK Xbox Series X use

Loading...
  1. US to UK Xbox Series X use - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...