US based power adapter in india

Discus and support US based power adapter in india in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently shifted from Atlanta (US) to India (jaipur). I have xbox 360 with me but its adapter is not working here due to different power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mangla modi, Jan 8, 2016.

1. mangla modi
    mangla modi Guest

Hi,

I have recently shifted from Atlanta (US) to India (jaipur). I have xbox 360 with me but its adapter is not working here due to different power specifications. I have been informed in United states that in india I would have option to change the adapter
    by just contacting Microsoft customer care. Can u please help me about this??

thanks & regards

Paresh

Ph 9537686502

:)

mangla modi, Jan 8, 2016
  2. cmrohila
    cmrohila Guest
    110V to 220V adapter replacement

Hi,

I have recently moved from US to India. I carried my XBox from US to India.

The power adapter that came with the console works on 110V AC, and in India the power supply is 220V AC.

I want to replace my 110V adapter to a 220V one.

Please help.

cmrohila, Jan 8, 2016
  3. madhu veda
    madhu veda Guest
    XBOX 360 power adapter in india

Hi

I have purchased Xbox 360 in USA in November 2013. I am recently related to India. Can I get the India Power adapter by exchanging the US power adapter for free as the device is still under warranty? Or do i have to purchase the Indian power adapter?

madhu veda, Jan 8, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Hello, you can order a new adapter for India by logging in to the link below and selecting the option for Accessories.

http://myservice.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Jan 8, 2016
  5. onyxishere Win User

Hello, you can order a new adapter for India by logging in to the link below and selecting the option for Accessories.

http://myservice.xbox.com/
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Problem in repairing Xbox One Power Supply

You bought your console in the US so if the power supply needs repair/ replaced it will be a US power supply you get back. as you have moved to India you will need to get a power supply that you can use in India the power supply used in the UK is the same
    as India you would just need a plug adapter to use it.
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox one power supply adapter

You will need power adapter (power brick) for use in India only use Microsoft products, the UK power brick would work in India you would need a plug adapter I don't know if MS sells these but you will find them on amazon UK. of course you can use your console
    in whichever country you are in, using the proper power brick.
  8. WPAK Win User

xbox power adapter in India

Hi there,

you could try and contact Xbox Support to see what they can do: 000-800-440-1179

It's the only option I can think off.
  9. iVazanity Win User

Xbox Series S voltage

Hello AadithiyanP

You should be able to use the American console without any problem in India. The only thing you need to worry about is the power adapter being different. (You may want to contact Xbox Support in India and get a power supply from them for whatever amount of money they charge and ask them, if a power adapter would be sufficient enough).

As an example, my mother uses a hairdryer from Germany, that she simply plugs into a Swiss converter and it works totally fine. But I suggest you to double check everything with India's Support before plugging your Xbox in.

I hope I could answer your Question and if not, do not hesitate to ask further!

Have a wonderful Day,

Thema:

1. US based power adapter in india - Similar Threads - based power adapter

2. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  3. AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2

in XBoX on Consoles
    AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2: I am trying to make an AR-Based virtual try-room using kinect v2 and unity. Is there someone who had already done this project or someone who can guide me? From where I can get 3D cloth assets for...
  4. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...
  5. Slow xbox when downloading (internet based actions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow xbox when downloading (internet based actions): When i am downloading games on my xbox series x all download speed goes to this activity. The download goes pretty fast, but all other images and other activities that needs internet goes very...
  6. What good is cloud based saves if it doesn't work ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What good is cloud based saves if it doesn't work ???: I think my question in rhe titles says it all. Cloud based save games are worthless, you never know when you are synced with the cloud and I've learned from Starfiekd that list saves can't be...
  7. Crossplay and skill based match making

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossplay and skill based match making: Skill based match making is none existing I'm an average gamer I work over 45+ hours a week and I always seem to been thrown into games with players that are way more skillful on the game than me...
  8. Installation stuck at 0% fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.045

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stuck at 0% fs-base-cgl-0.1.75.fspackage.045: So, today, when I started to download the last bit of MSFS2020, fs-base-cgl, I had 19GB left. It's not starting to download and its descending from 30MBITS to 0.5-2MBITS/sec. I don't know what to...
  9. How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to appeal account was perma banned based on the known Xbox exploit.: My XBox account is permanently banned I believe due to a well known XBox exploit as detailed here: [mod removed] There are multiple other videos that detail and highlight the same exploit. How...
  10. Xbox One console will not power up the disney 3.0 infinity base from (tried all 3 usb ports)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One console will not power up the disney 3.0 infinity base from (tried all 3 usb ports): Tried all three ports; Changed the power settings; and Tried two different Disney Infinity 3.0 bases. Not recognizing or powering up the base... 25db83f2-88fd-45dd-9105-6c21bda6ed04