URGENT

Discus and support URGENT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been on holiday and whilst I have been on holiday I let my friend go my Xbox and I have come back to being communication banned and online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ii BeastZz 72, Oct 13, 2017.

1. URGENT

I have been on holiday and whilst I have been on holiday I let my friend go my Xbox and I have come back to being communication banned and online banned I can't play no online games I don't know what my friend has done on my account but I'm not to happy
    and if he has done anything wrong I am sorry for that but that wasn't to me

:)

ii BeastZz 72, Oct 13, 2017
  2. URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is TotalingPine650​. See my problem urgent

URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is . See my problem urgent please and takedown my problem Rockstar

TotalingPine650, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Brunooasd
    Brunooasd Guest
    [I just bought the Call of Duty for Xbox One and I was charged 2 times!!!! I need the money to pay my rent! | |]

Qué puedo hacer para recuperar mi dinero?

Ayuda es URGENTE!!!!!!

[Translation - What can I do to get my money back?

Help is URGENT!!!!!!]

Brunooasd, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

URGENT

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com You are responsible for your account at all times.

Smwutches, Oct 13, 2017
  5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Question Minecraft on Xbox One

lol are you at the store now sitting there on your phone waiting to read back before you pick it up urgent? is it THAT URGENT? Is it the LAST ONE???? ahhhhh GRAB IT!
  6. Sword Style Win User

Urgent.. Does anyone on Xbox live know how to rap or freestyle?

Why exactly is this urgent? Just wondering....
  7. FFFgood Win User

I want a refund.The game cannot be downloaded

My mailbox is [Mod Removed]

It's really urgent!!
  8. Stivennuñez Win User

urgente[urgent]

Hello,

Please refrain from discussing topics that involved modding or chipping Xbox console as it is a violation of the

Xbox Forum Guidelines

"23) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or
    'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

Thank you for understanding.
    pero yo no tengo hacks ni mods,solo los compro baratos pero siguen siendo originales,aun asi puedo jugar online
  9. XBF Ezra G Win User

urgente[urgent]

Hello,

Please refrain from discussing topics that involved modding or chipping Xbox console as it is a violation of the

Xbox Forum Guidelines

"23) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or
    'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

Thank you for understanding.
Thema:

URGENT

1. URGENT - Similar Threads - URGENT

2. I lost my account !!!!! I am in urgent need of human customer service !!!!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account !!!!! I am in urgent need of human customer service !!!!!!!!: First I connected my minecraft account to my Microsoft account last year. Now I log into my Microsoft account and it says I need to buy the game. Also all my game data is lost!!! When I log into...
  3. Forgot my Email, need urgent help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my Email, need urgent help.: Hello, I forgot the password to one of my old accounts called 'Fifa legend968' and I've tried so many different emails trying to get the right one, if you could just tell me if there was a way to...
  4. URGENT/Unplayable Game. Game files going missing - The Witcher 2 emulated onto Xbox One -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    URGENT/Unplayable Game. Game files going missing - The Witcher 2 emulated onto Xbox One -...: I am creating this new question in attempt to revive this thread:...
  5. URGENT HOW DO I ASK ABOUT MY PAST ACCOUNT THAT WAS BANNED I CANT FILE A CASE

in XBoX Accessibility
    URGENT HOW DO I ASK ABOUT MY PAST ACCOUNT THAT WAS BANNED I CANT FILE A CASE: ok so I had a account that was banned a while ago and i wanna have a ñice conversation with the employees about why they banned me but i dont know how may someone please reply and tell me as quick...
  6. Urgently need help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgently need help!: I made an Xbox account over a decade ago. Apparently the account was made with my mother's old Hotmail account despite typing in my own email. Either way around 5 years ago I called tec support...
  7. URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my...: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my games went from downloading 100-200 mbps to 50-70 why? a0b9bda7-a1b7-4649-a412-a18b721e8fd4
  8. *URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X*: Hello, I have been an Xbox insider for years now and there is but extremely rare side effect of being an insider.. when a certain update is available it may actually cause PERMANENT HARDWARE...
  9. Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY: I have made a new account for a game pass trial. After downloading a game with the game pass it told me to login again I tried again and again but it didn’t work. I have waited like 2 months then...
  10. I need urgent assistance with my son's Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need urgent assistance with my son's Xbox account: Dear Microsoft, My son has found himself today 'banned' from his xbox account, apparently for an 'inappropriate player profile pic' and he has been given an indefinite ban. The profile pic is not...