URGENT

Discus and support URGENT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been on holiday and whilst I have been on holiday I let my friend go my Xbox and I have come back to being communication banned and online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ii BeastZz 72, Oct 13, 2017.

1. URGENT

I have been on holiday and whilst I have been on holiday I let my friend go my Xbox and I have come back to being communication banned and online banned I can't play no online games I don't know what my friend has done on my account but I'm not to happy
    and if he has done anything wrong I am sorry for that but that wasn't to me

:)

ii BeastZz 72, Oct 13, 2017
  2. URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is TotalingPine650​. See my problem urgent

URGENT!!!! I lost my level (more 100!!). My login in psn is . See my problem urgent please and takedown my problem Rockstar

TotalingPine650, Oct 13, 2017
  3. Brunooasd
    Brunooasd Guest
    [I just bought the Call of Duty for Xbox One and I was charged 2 times!!!! I need the money to pay my rent! | |]

Qué puedo hacer para recuperar mi dinero?

Ayuda es URGENTE!!!!!!

[Translation - What can I do to get my money back?

Help is URGENT!!!!!!]

Brunooasd, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

URGENT

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com You are responsible for your account at all times.

Smwutches, Oct 13, 2017
  5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Question Minecraft on Xbox One

lol are you at the store now sitting there on your phone waiting to read back before you pick it up urgent? is it THAT URGENT? Is it the LAST ONE???? ahhhhh GRAB IT!
  6. Sword Style Win User

Urgent.. Does anyone on Xbox live know how to rap or freestyle?

Why exactly is this urgent? Just wondering....
  7. Stivennuñez Win User

urgente[urgent]

Hello,

Please refrain from discussing topics that involved modding or chipping Xbox console as it is a violation of the

Xbox Forum Guidelines

"23) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or
    'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

Thank you for understanding.
    pero yo no tengo hacks ni mods,solo los compro baratos pero siguen siendo originales,aun asi puedo jugar online
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

urgente[urgent]

Hello,

Please refrain from discussing topics that involved modding or chipping Xbox console as it is a violation of the

Xbox Forum Guidelines

"23) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or
    'chipping' your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

Thank you for understanding.
  9. FFFgood Win User

I want a refund.The game cannot be downloaded

My mailbox is [Mod Removed]

It's really urgent!!
Thema:

URGENT

1. URGENT - Similar Threads - URGENT

2. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  3. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  4. Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos: Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the copyright of in-game screenshots of Forza Series. I planned to publish an independent videogame magazine. Inside, there will be an article enriched by...
  5. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  6. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  7. *URGENT* I can’t access my account under any conditions

in XBoX Accessibility
    *URGENT* I can’t access my account under any conditions: I’ve had my Xbox for a couple years now, and I restarted my console because I was having issues with updating a game. Well whenever I tried to log back in, I couldn’t remember my password. So I...
  8. Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests: so my account for MS Rewards has been temp suppended, I am trying to redeem all my point to put towards a new xbox but it seems Microsoft dont like that idea and has put a stop to that. Ive...
  9. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  10. can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent*

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent*: my account was somehow stolen from me and i am not having any success recovering it with the automated system so i reached out to microsoft agent and the agent said" the issue you are...