*URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X*

Discus and support *URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X* in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have been an Xbox insider for years now and there is but extremely rare side effect of being an insider.. when a certain update is available... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emergence Elite, Nov 6, 2022.

1. *URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X*

Hello, I have been an Xbox insider for years now and there is but extremely rare side effect of being an insider.. when a certain update is available it may actually cause PERMANENT HARDWARE DAMAGE TO YOU XBOX CONSOLE- even if you leave the preview and factory reset!

*Urgent… anyone in Xbox insider do NOT UPDATE to “Beta” or “Delta” previews!!!

-BOTH PREVIEWS ARE USING SAME EXACT UPDATE PREVIEW!

November 3rd, to November 4th 2022

Update version- xb_flt_2211ni.221031-2200

DO NOT UPDATE TO THAT VERSION!!! For both Beta and Delta are using same version update!!!

-Severe issues, if you download these update Beta and Delta, you will experience apps and games failing to load, then freeze, you dashboard it and try to “quit” the game or app but it will NOT close, it just stays frozen, restarting your console might work but on my end it did now!! I have an Xbox Series X. I went to leave update preview and go BACK to FACTORY and my issue did NOT go away, in fact my Series X is basically a brick since 80% of the time the games and apps freeze, lock up and you cannot quit them. Since you got the idea, now my Series X Hardware is actually affected PERMANENTLY, my CPU to be more specific, I know alot about Electronics especially PC’s and Consoles!!! Do NOT TAKE THE CHANCE BECAUSE IF YOU DO EXPERIENCE THE GLITCHES I DID, THERES NO GOING BACK!!!

-Current Status as of November 5th 2022- I spoke to Microsoft, troubleshooted, they also remotely connected to my console and they VERIFIED it PERMANENTLY DAMAGED MY COSOLE!!!!

:)

Emergence Elite, Nov 6, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

Delta is the lowest of all the rings

As mentioned you need to be beta and higher
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

I can not leave the Xbox Insider

Hi, it depends what ring you are in. Currently there is no insider build for Beta, Delta and Omega rings, this means you will be on the current public build.
  4. Teshlo Win User

Xbox Avatars 2.0

They rolled out to the Xbox Insiders Alpha users, as for the rest of us that are Beta, Delta, Omega, or General Public, they have not been released yet.
  5. tejo chase Win User

Xbox insider beta ring

To join just download the insider's app on your Xbox open it go to settings and join whichever ring you are able to. You may not be able to join beta ring until you have been a member for something like three months so you may have to join delta temporarily.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

That feature is only available to Alpha,Alpha skip aheads & Beta Insiders at the moment.

As you are in the Delta ring you will still need gold to play any games online.
Thema:

*URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X*

1. *URGENT TO ALL XBOX INSIDERS, DO NOT UPDATE to BETA OR DELTA ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE SERIES X* - Similar Threads - *URGENT INSIDERS UPDATE

2. URGENT HOW DO I ASK ABOUT MY PAST ACCOUNT THAT WAS BANNED I CANT FILE A CASE

in XBoX Accessibility
    URGENT HOW DO I ASK ABOUT MY PAST ACCOUNT THAT WAS BANNED I CANT FILE A CASE: ok so I had a account that was banned a while ago and i wanna have a ñice conversation with the employees about why they banned me but i dont know how may someone please reply and tell me as quick...
  3. Urgently need help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgently need help!: I made an Xbox account over a decade ago. Apparently the account was made with my mother's old Hotmail account despite typing in my own email. Either way around 5 years ago I called tec support...
  4. URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my...: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my games went from downloading 100-200 mbps to 50-70 why? a0b9bda7-a1b7-4649-a412-a18b721e8fd4
  5. Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email username and password account has game pass HELP URGENTLY: I have made a new account for a game pass trial. After downloading a game with the game pass it told me to login again I tried again and again but it didn’t work. I have waited like 2 months then...
  6. I need urgent assistance with my son's Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need urgent assistance with my son's Xbox account: Dear Microsoft, My son has found himself today 'banned' from his xbox account, apparently for an 'inappropriate player profile pic' and he has been given an indefinite ban. The profile pic is not...
  7. Minecraft Major connection error URGENT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Major connection error URGENT: Hi, I am unable to play at all because of a nonstop error. When i launch the launcher it says Oh no something went wrong It cant connect to the microsoft services, 2 seconds later its fine and the...
  8. Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!: I w a s seeking help replacing an old non-functioning email account on my Xbox account with my other main email account. The Tech got a message in account.microsoft.com that the account was from a...
  9. Urgent help needed! Cannot leave insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed! Cannot leave insider program: I own an xbox one s that is currently signed up for the Insider Update Previews, however this was done by the original owner as I purchased my console second hand. Upon purchase the previous owner...
  10. URGENT SUPPORT: Insider Program has Corrupted my Account or Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT SUPPORT: Insider Program has Corrupted my Account or Data: I've had this problem for around 2-3yrs now and have constantly asked support and posted here and have so far got nowhere. In my recent support chat the individual mentioned that something on...