URGENT i need to change the email a hacker set on my account without having access to it

Discus and support URGENT i need to change the email a hacker set on my account without having access to it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i need to change my email of my account quickly before the hacker changes it and the password again the problem is is that i dont have access to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Toon_034, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Toon_034
    Toon_034 Guest

URGENT i need to change the email a hacker set on my account without having access to it

i need to change my email of my account quickly before the hacker changes it and the password again the problem is is that i dont have access to the email the hacker set on my account is there a support line i can message that responts quickly

:)

Toon_034, Feb 3, 2022
  2. Toon_034 Win User

how do i request an account takeover procefure exactly
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Toon_034, you can try to recover your account through the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Or you can contact Xbox support and request an "Account Takeover" procedure,

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  4. MQYK Win User

An account of mine was stolen and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that if you provide all the necessary information, your account WILL be returned to you. However, these things do take time (multiple days in my case).
  5. Toon_034 Win User

MORE!? will he at least be able to restore my username because its set to something i didn't do and it will take $8 to restore
  6. Georges C. Win User

First try to fill out the form I sent you, it is for these situations that they serve, and in support when contacting them, say that your account has been hacked and that you would like to do the procedure to recover it.
Thema:

1. URGENT i need to change the email a hacker set on my account without having access to it - Similar Threads - URGENT need change

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  4. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  5. DVI issue. Need urgent help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVI issue. Need urgent help: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and I accidentally set to DVI mode. Now my TV has a blank screen because it’s not on HDMI mode. How do I change it back to HDMI? ae9331fe-a4fa-47ba-a91d-08d4ffaeee01
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...
  7. Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent Assistance Needed for Recovering Deleted Microsoft Account Linked to Minecraft: Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a distressing situation I recently encountered with my Microsoft account,...
  8. Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to cancel Xbox ultimate pass urgently: Need to cancel my Xbox ultimate pass, can't remember sign in details but coming off bank account and don't use it. da5cadcd-5c88-42b3-8091-c00b9b9b0362
  9. I got robbed and in need of urgent help

in XBoX on Windows
    I got robbed and in need of urgent help: Hello I am very frustrated at the moment as I recently purchased an Xbox Series S second hand and he showed me that the game comes on and etc but when I got the game I went home to set it up and...
  10. Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.: Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned permanently on September the 13th 2022 for my...