URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my...

Discus and support URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my games went from downloading 100-200 mbps to 50-70 why?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsSilo, Nov 19, 2022.

1. ItsSilo
    ItsSilo Guest

URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my...

I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my games went from downloading 100-200 mbps to 50-70 why?

:)

ItsSilo, Nov 19, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my games went from downloading 100-200 mbps to 50-70 why?

The bandwidth you purchased from your Internet provider is not relevant to how much bandwidth you actually receive from an individual source from the Internet. Almost no one is willing to provide that level of data transfer to individual users. The connection of that size is intended to serve a family of four heavy simultaneous users

It’s impossible for me to say exactly why, Microsoft, constantly adjust the amount of data they send individual users based on the size of the item requested, the current level of load on the servers, and many other factors. For example, they will send you a 100 MB update to the Microsoft store at a slower speed because it will finish in a reasonable amount of time.
  3. Jason of Oz Win User

What is the max Internet Speed the Xbox Series X can receive.

Depends on how you're connected to your local network.

The Xbox Series X has a 1 Gb Ethernet adaptor and an 802.11ac wireless adaptor. While Ethernet can reliably deliver its 1 Gb/s if your internet connection offers it, wireless depends heavily on your wireless access point and its different possible stream configurations. The theoretical maximum 802.11ac can achieve is just shy of 7000 Mb/s; realistically your Xbox's connections are more likely to cap out at 1000 Mb/s on 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mb/s on 5 GHz.

Wireless speeds are difficult to predict due to the shared nature of radio broadcasts.
  4. Braden Schrage Win User

Connection issues with Xbox Series X/S controller to PC

I have 2 different Xbox Series X/S controllers, one that i got with my Series X and the other I bought separately. Both have the same issue. I’m hoping it’s just a programming error, but nothing seems to work. I’m doubtful its the controllers/wire. Doubtful its the USB port (tried a few). My biggest concern is that its a hardware issue with CPU or RAM.
  5. Jwf702 Win User

Dragon Ball Kakarot Save issue

Yeah, I’m having the same problem. Got an Xbox Series X/S, bought the Series X/S version of the game — beat it, got the DLC upgrade but now my save files don’t want to upload saying I have to get my Xbox One file…which I don’t have.

I know I could just delete my saves and start over, but I’m not spending another 50+ hours grinding through to get to where I was in the first place.
  6. swarnavadey Win User

Xbox Series X Download Stops after 10+ gb of download for any Game

Only 2 days since I bought my new series s i am facing the same problem ... I purchased it for playing new games like cod warzone , Tom Clancy all are above 50 gb ...i am using gtpl broadband 77 Mbps . At first download at very high speed 70+ Mbps .. after crossing 10-12 gb download stops ... I felt so bad ... Tried changing ip , Mac reset , dns everything possible ..connected modem directly..but same issue ... Quite socked .. i am quite sure it's Microsoft server issue ..or else it's hardware problem or defective .. sadly I am returning this and getting full refund .. lost 1300 in gamepass subscription ...
Thema:

1. URGENT: I have 1300 gb speed internet. Just got my Xbox series s and I’m the last 2 days my... - Similar Threads - URGENT 1300 speed

2. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  3. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  4. Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos: Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the copyright of in-game screenshots of Forza Series. I planned to publish an independent videogame magazine. Inside, there will be an article enriched by...
  5. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  6. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  7. *URGENT* I can’t access my account under any conditions

in XBoX Accessibility
    *URGENT* I can’t access my account under any conditions: I’ve had my Xbox for a couple years now, and I restarted my console because I was having issues with updating a game. Well whenever I tried to log back in, I couldn’t remember my password. So I...
  8. Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests: so my account for MS Rewards has been temp suppended, I am trying to redeem all my point to put towards a new xbox but it seems Microsoft dont like that idea and has put a stop to that. Ive...
  9. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  10. can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent*

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent*: my account was somehow stolen from me and i am not having any success recovering it with the automated system so i reached out to microsoft agent and the agent said" the issue you are...