URGENT HOW DO I ASK ABOUT MY PAST ACCOUNT THAT WAS BANNED I CANT FILE A CASE

Discus and support URGENT HOW DO I ASK ABOUT MY PAST ACCOUNT THAT WAS BANNED I CANT FILE A CASE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok so I had a account that was banned a while ago and i wanna have a ñice conversation with the employees about why they banned me but i dont know how... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SAFactor, Nov 20, 2022.

1. SAFactor
    SAFactor Guest

ok so I had a account that was banned a while ago and i wanna have a ñice conversation with the employees about why they banned me but i dont know how may someone please reply and tell me as quick as possible i had important stuff on it

:)

SAFactor, Nov 20, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind appeal has to be filed within the year after the suspension took place and you only get one shot

And no you can't appeal anything older then thar
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review it will show up from there but if not, I'm sorry as you may need to wait for the enforcement action to end.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How do I contact Microsoft enforcement team if I believe the case review was not fair?

A couple years ago I had this account banned permanently banned for making my profile picture an inappropriate image. I filed a case review explaining that it was stupid and that I changed it back to normal pretty much straight away. It's been over three years and I still don't think the ban should have been permanent, although I do understand some sort of ban.

I'm wondering how I can contact the enforcement team even after I have already completed a case review in the past.
    Long story short. You cant. If they upheld their decision there is nothing else you can do. The case review process is the only way to contact the enforcement team and you only get one case review.
  5. DM RENNIE 7900 Win User

XBOX ONE blocked / banned from XBOX Live

So, what can I do ???
    you cant file a case review for console ban so there isn't really anything you can do

What do you mean ?
    when you file a case review the enforcement team cant give you detailed information about your ban due to data protection laws and regulations
  6. Aesthetic Goat Win User

HELP PLEASE - SOMEONE WHO CAN LOOK AT MY CASE

No it does not help because if you read it fully I am asking for help/guidance. The person who did the case review knows it is a comm ban but has not read my case properly as someone accidentally made it a permanent ban for everything not just a temporary
    comm ban. So I need to somehow contact them because I cant file another case review.
Thema:

1. URGENT HOW DO I ASK ABOUT MY PAST ACCOUNT THAT WAS BANNED I CANT FILE A CASE - Similar Threads - URGENT ASK PAST

2. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  3. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  4. Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos: Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the copyright of in-game screenshots of Forza Series. I planned to publish an independent videogame magazine. Inside, there will be an article enriched by...
  5. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  6. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  7. *URGENT* I can’t access my account under any conditions

in XBoX Accessibility
    *URGENT* I can’t access my account under any conditions: I’ve had my Xbox for a couple years now, and I restarted my console because I was having issues with updating a game. Well whenever I tried to log back in, I couldn’t remember my password. So I...
  8. Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests: so my account for MS Rewards has been temp suppended, I am trying to redeem all my point to put towards a new xbox but it seems Microsoft dont like that idea and has put a stop to that. Ive...
  9. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  10. DLC ALAN WAKE, URGENT, I ASK SOME OF YOUR ATTENTION!!!!‏

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC ALAN WAKE, URGENT, I ASK SOME OF YOUR ATTENTION!!!!‏: The Signal DLC for Alan Wake is damaged, I download the DLC "The Signal" Alan Wake and when I want to play, I get an error message that says "The content could not be loaded because he is corrupt"...