Urgent help needed!

Discus and support Urgent help needed! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven’t had gold for about two weeks and supposedly I had this 3 month subscription I have to pay but I could pay It with this vanilla prepaid card... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Enuha, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Enuha
    Enuha Guest

Urgent help needed!

I haven’t had gold for about two weeks and supposedly I had this 3 month subscription I have to pay but I could pay It with this vanilla prepaid card (Mastercard) but all It says Is Please authorize your bank or some **** like that, I’ve hand other problems
    too I bought two 1 month cars within the 2 week so none of them work because of this stupid 3 month subscription. pLEase help im so upset.

:)

Enuha, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Urgent help needed

sorted it now, looks like one of my little monkeys completely reprogrammed my denon surround system, never mind, thanks for the help anyway.

Farscape247, Oct 19, 2017
  3. Fat Mond
    Fat Mond Guest
    Urgent help needed

Have you tried switching the sound options (on the Xbox) from "Dolby Digital" to "Stereo" and back again? Apparently there is a bit of a handshaking issue between The console and some 5.1 systems on occasion.

Fat Mond, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Urgent help needed!

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Kenny H. Win User

URGENT NEED HELP

Did you already put the code in? There should be a card in the box somewhere with a prepaid code for the game.
  6. onyxishere Win User

need help urgently

And the last store you purchased from is now closed. I have posted an answer in your other thread as well. Basically for those who haven't seen it, you state you hit the console (rough treatment will break it). Also, after 7 xbox's you could have bought
    on brand new and had free warranty repairs from Microsoft.
  7. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Urgent help needed

Checked the in-game volume ?

Menu > Options > Sound/ Audio

Start > Options > Sound/ Audio
  8. Chris21ce Win User

Help needed Urgent

You said your rank has gone back to 1 and only the game makers have permission to change unless you have recently met a hacker by mistake so I think its worth having a chat to the creators of the game it is possible there's an error on their servers.
  9. Georges C. Win User

Urgently need help!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sugarhoneybeee, I`m sorry for what is happening, but unfortunately to access your account you have to know the password and also the security information.

What you could try is to fill out the account recovery form via the link below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

Urgent help needed!

1. Urgent help needed! - Similar Threads - Urgent help needed

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  4. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  5. DVI issue. Need urgent help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVI issue. Need urgent help: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and I accidentally set to DVI mode. Now my TV has a blank screen because it’s not on HDMI mode. How do I change it back to HDMI? ae9331fe-a4fa-47ba-a91d-08d4ffaeee01
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...
  7. I got robbed and in need of urgent help

in XBoX on Windows
    I got robbed and in need of urgent help: Hello I am very frustrated at the moment as I recently purchased an Xbox Series S second hand and he showed me that the game comes on and etc but when I got the game I went home to set it up and...
  8. Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.: Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned permanently on September the 13th 2022 for my...
  9. Forgot my Email, need urgent help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my Email, need urgent help.: Hello, I forgot the password to one of my old accounts called 'Fifa legend968' and I've tried so many different emails trying to get the right one, if you could just tell me if there was a way to...
  10. I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930

in XboX Insiders
    I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930: hello friends I have a problem I am part of the insider but my xbox one x stopped giving video replace the hard drive but when I try to update through Troubleshoot with osu1 it does not let me and...