Urgent help needed! Cannot leave insider program

Discus and support Urgent help needed! Cannot leave insider program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I own an xbox one s that is currently signed up for the Insider Update Previews, however this was done by the original owner as I purchased my console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZynstR, May 14, 2020.

1. /u/ZynstR
    /u/ZynstR Guest

I own an xbox one s that is currently signed up for the Insider Update Previews, however this was done by the original owner as I purchased my console second hand. Upon purchase the previous owner obviously and understandably wiped his accounts from the console however when trying to opt out of the program I am met with a message telling me the original account used to sign up must be used to unenroll. The problem is I do not have the sellers details and have no way of obtaining them. Is there any possible way to leave this program with my own account? Or am I forever going to be plagued by daily updates unless I buy a new console? TIA

submitted by /u/ZynstR
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZynstR, May 14, 2020
  2. TheDuck8283 Win User

How do I get in my AppData folder on my Xbox one

Are you in the insider program? If so, you may need to leave the insider program.
  3. ttttubby Win User

I need to leave the insider program

How are you in the insider program at all without the hub? You signed up got on the insider track and then deleted the hub?
  4. FeyTech Win User

Probiere mal das hier halte auf der xbox eject power und sync. Ca. 10 sekunden gedrück und wartecdaa piepen eins ab nicht loslassen erst nach zweiten piep ton dann bist du im boot menü und guck mal was du auswählen kannst dann einer der punkte dort sollte
    dir helfen...

Try this here keep on the xbox eject power and sync. About 10 seconds pressed and wartecdaa beeping one from do not let go first after second beep tone then you are in the boot menu and look what you can choose then one of the points there should help you
  5. JFate777 Win User

Go inside the Insider Hub app on your Xbox. Leave all programs including system updates, and beta tests. You should be fine after that.
  6. EIIybob Win User

That's the thing I can't even get to the home screen on my xbox. I reset my Xbox after trying to do a offline update. And now I have to connect to my hotspot every time and when I do it tells me I need to update. It's a ridiculous cycle I can't get out
    of.
Thema:

1. Urgent help needed! Cannot leave insider program - Similar Threads - Urgent help needed

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  4. Urgent help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Urgent help needed: My controller's X button was sticky so after cleaning it with alcohol the A button has somehow connected to the Menu button and when I press the A button the menu button takes the action to,”...
  5. DVI issue. Need urgent help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVI issue. Need urgent help: Hi, I have a Xbox Series S and I accidentally set to DVI mode. Now my TV has a blank screen because it’s not on HDMI mode. How do I change it back to HDMI? ae9331fe-a4fa-47ba-a91d-08d4ffaeee01
  6. Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Hacked, Attempted recovery and need help URGENTLY: My account has been compromised due to malware of some sort. My email, password and contact details were all changed and I now cannot even use the account recovery tool to get it back. I have...
  7. I got robbed and in need of urgent help

in XBoX on Windows
    I got robbed and in need of urgent help: Hello I am very frustrated at the moment as I recently purchased an Xbox Series S second hand and he showed me that the game comes on and etc but when I got the game I went home to set it up and...
  8. Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey people of Xbox, I really need help and this is urgent.: Hey people of Xbox. I really need help. And this isn’t just a person begging for their account back because they done something horrible. I got banned permanently on September the 13th 2022 for my...
  9. Forgot my Email, need urgent help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my Email, need urgent help.: Hello, I forgot the password to one of my old accounts called 'Fifa legend968' and I've tried so many different emails trying to get the right one, if you could just tell me if there was a way to...
  10. I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930

in XboX Insiders
    I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930: hello friends I have a problem I am part of the insider but my xbox one x stopped giving video replace the hard drive but when I try to update through Troubleshoot with osu1 it does not let me and...