Urgent! Ban without justification of my console xbox 360

Discus and support Urgent! Ban without justification of my console xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own an old Xbox 360 console and old Microsoft in other products and I'm sure banning my Xbox 360 console model S and Serial Number: 157594402605 ...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CubisticPlane01, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Urgent! Ban without justification of my console xbox 360

:)

CubisticPlane01, Nov 19, 2017
  2. Unwarranted ban !! help!!!!

Hello, the reason for this post is to request support and explanation of why my console has been banned without any reason from the xbox live service please request an urgent response

Information of the console (xbox 360)

Id: 371791809308

Console Serial Number: 036570734208

Please respond as quickly as possible

Thank you very much

SubterraneaGM1, Nov 19, 2017
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    If I was console banned on the 360 can I buy a xbox one or will it be sons ole banned

Hi, the ban only affects the actual console that was banned, you could buy another xbox 360 or indeed the xbox one without risk of the ban carrying over to the new console.

EggsBoxJuan, Nov 19, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding console bans.

Smwutches, Nov 19, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them regarding console bans.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Coms Ban without justification

Since it's not eligible for a case review, all you can do is wait it out. I'd recommend reading the Community Standards very carefully to see if you could have posted something that wasn't allowed. For example, a lot of people post that they're looking to buy/sell/trade something in some games, but that's not allowed in LFG posts and can result in a suspension.
  7. JHawk2 Win User

Coms Ban without justification

I haven't posted ANYTHING that violates the guidelines though it's all just been posts looking for people to do Diablo Runs.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

If I was console banned on the 360 can I buy a xbox one or will it be sons ole banned

Hi, the ban only affects the actual console that was banned, you could buy another xbox 360 or indeed the xbox one without risk of the ban carrying over to the new console.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Is my console banned? URGENT HELP

Hey there,

Daft Badger is correct that your console may be temporarily suspended. We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums outside of that. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in. You also have the option to check in with our phone or chat support team through our
    Contact Us page to inquire if there is an enforcement action on your account/console and for how long. They can't assist with enforcement actions, however they should be able
    to let you know if there are other actions on your account.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines
    for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Urgent! Ban without justification of my console xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Urgent Ban without

2. Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...

in XboX Insiders
    Preciso urgente de um arquivo de atualização insider, se isso for possível estou com o...: Preciso de uma atualização offline insider, pois no site da Microsoft não tem e estou com o console parado devido a um erro de atualização, um desrespeito com usuário insider, se alguém tiver,...
  3. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  4. Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent copyright question about Forza in-game photos: Hi! I wanted to ask a question about the copyright of in-game screenshots of Forza Series. I planned to publish an independent videogame magazine. Inside, there will be an article enriched by...
  5. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  6. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  7. Microsoft Account BAN Help(URGENT)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account BAN Help(URGENT): Reference Number - 1239167398 Hello, earlier today i had purchased the new Call of Duty Ghosts, from my local gamestop. I brought it home and had played it for a while then out of no where i get...
  8. Communication Ban Help? (URGENT)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban Help? (URGENT): Hopefully a member of the enforcement team can help me. I was communication banned for sending an inappropriate message and was banned for about a week, it was set to lift yesterday at 6 AM. Now...
  9. XBOX ONE Communication Ban-URGENT

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Communication Ban-URGENT: I am one of the best Call of Duty Black Ops 3 players in AUS/NZL and people report me for no reason (I presume because they think I hack even though I don't). This causes me to get a Communication...
  10. XBOX ACCOUNT BAN URGENT HELP NEEDED

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ACCOUNT BAN URGENT HELP NEEDED: Dear Sir/Madam, I have been a XBOX LIVE gamer for 10 years now, and recently I was hit with a permanent suspension on a account that I have been playing for 6-7 years now, on this profile I...