Ups

Discus and support Ups in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have sent my xbox for repair. Microsoft have now sent it back via UPS to a different address. Due to GDPR UPS will not tell me where they have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SimonWood_2510, Jul 25, 2020.

  1. Ups


    I have sent my xbox for repair. Microsoft have now sent it back via UPS to a different address. Due to GDPR UPS will not tell me where they have delivered my xbox to! I can't seem to find a number to call anyone from Microsoft about the issue.

    :)
     
    SimonWood_2510, Jul 25, 2020
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    UPS

    Hi MOZAKI8, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

    Yes, you shouldn't experience energy issues or unexpected shutdowns with this 850VA if you're going to connect only the Xbox and the TV
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Ups

    You can request a call back or chat with support at http://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic. Billing & Subscriptions
    and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Fortnite not ready up or unready up

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    If that didn't work may I ask if this works before?
  5. Nostrah Win User

    Squad Up!

    add me!

    I'm in for some team play.
  6. Eqztacy Win User

    Are the servers up?

    How did you get those MW3 gamerpictures early bro?
Thema:

Ups

Loading...
  1. Ups - Similar Threads - Ups

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  8. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  9. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  10. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...