UPS xbox replacement delay

Discus and support UPS xbox replacement delay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My replacement xbox series x from the Germany service centre seems to be sat in the UPS depot at Castle Donnington. It has been scanned 4 times in as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LEEMAKIN1, Nov 10, 2021.

  1. LEEMAKIN1
    LEEMAKIN1 Guest

    UPS xbox replacement delay


    My replacement xbox series x from the Germany service centre seems to be sat in the UPS depot at Castle Donnington. It has been scanned 4 times in as many days but not been released. Are any other xbox uses experiencing this service issue.

    :)
     
    LEEMAKIN1, Nov 10, 2021
    #1
  2. LEEMAKIN1 Win User

    UPS xbox replacement delay

    I have and there reply was that the import part is out of there hands and just keep checking on the status of the parcel. Has anyone else experienced delay in a replacement from microsoft in general because of UPS.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    UPS xbox replacement delay

    This is a UPS problem, and you need to contact UPS about it. Once the package leaves Microsoft hands, there’s nothing they can do, and those sorts of anomalies are all the carrier
  4. Tom Montgomery Win User

    Audio is delayed when using DTS over optical.

    So Whagi, if you try this, http://youtu.be/VurA3fD6yBU, you can't hear any delay? If that's the case, then maybe I do need to replace my xbox or amp.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox series 2 warranty replacement

    No thars how all controllers are replaced

    Where in the world have you been?

    No company sends you out a replacement device first companies would go bankrupt with the amount of fraud

    Once warrantied the device is removed from your account with the replacement serial.number

    Thars how all controllers get replaced ita the industry standard RMA proccess

    Would you trust anyone to send you money after you ship a product? I think not

    With the world crisis it's expected to have delays but it's actually rare to take the full expected timetable

    They just generically state it incase you are in a odd spot that gets delayed

    With the current dual crisises it's expected that there is delays
  6. ViiRaL Purge Win User

    XSX Controllers Intermittently Disconnecting / Reconnecting / Unresponsive

    I have these same exact problems and I’ve tried everything you tried and also purchased new Xboxes and it seems I have the same problem as far as the delay aspect identically on my other Xboxes and my PlayStation (my other Xboxes experience the disconnecting and stuff and audio problems and delay while my PlayStation only experiences the delay problem). I’ve tried different connections bought new monitors and replaced cables, etc. I’m now thinking that this problem is caused by my Xbox not getting the power it needs.
Thema:

UPS xbox replacement delay

Loading...
  1. UPS xbox replacement delay - Similar Threads - UPS replacement delay

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  8. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  9. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  10. My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on...: So basically how this happened was I turned on my Xbox, signed in, then as soon as I got on the games page it started moving the thumbstick up and down (on the games) by itself! I think the main...