UPS recommendation

Discus and support UPS recommendation in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, So i suffer from my power that goes off and on because i live in iraq, i want a recommendation ups for that matter if you are using know or knows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rocco Morando, Jan 8, 2023.

  1. UPS recommendation


    Hi, So i suffer from my power that goes off and on because i live in iraq, i want a recommendation ups for that matter if you are using know or knows about good one please let me know.

    :)
     
    Rocco Morando, Jan 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Rocco Morando Win User

    UPS recommendation

    Thank you so much Luis for reaching out, These recommend UPS are great of course but do you think you have any recommendations for Xbox series S?
  3. DeniqL Win User

    UPS recommendation

    Hi,Rocco! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

    To choose a UPS twe need to know the power draw of the console. The Xbox series X draws at idle about 44 Watts give or take and at max load for very demanding current Games that exist you can expect about 165 Watts or a bit more at peak load.

    I would really recommend any APC Ups since they have proven they know what they are doigh for quite a while now. Starting from a 450 Watts unit of course.

    These recommended UPS units are based on the Xbox Series X by the way :)
  4. Darker Reaper Win User

    Recommend

    [quote user="UnyoBro"]

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    .

    Endless Space is good? It sounds interesting but when I go to check it out it looks like a boring text based game.

    [/quote]Endless Space is more along the lines of a Civilization game but instead of hexs they are divided up by solar systems. Each plant has it's own upgrades and artifacts to find.

    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2H1wK1dFXg]



    If you want something more action based in a space setting go with Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6QBYF7F-yA]
  5. UnyoBro Win User

    Recommend

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    .

    Endless Space is good? It sounds interesting but when I go to check it out it looks like a boring text based game.
  6. I haveA profile Win User

    Recommendations?

Thema:

UPS recommendation

Loading...
  1. UPS recommendation - Similar Threads - UPS recommendation

  2. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  3. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  4. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  5. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  6. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  7. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  8. Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete

    in XboX Insiders
    Recommended Option for Free Up Space Not Able to Delete: I am unable to delete the storage space of a recommended removal option in the console settings. Steps to reproduce: Go to Settings Go to System Go to Storage Devices Click Free up...
  9. Xbox streaming Camera best recommendations. I’m looking to buy a camera to hook up directly...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox streaming Camera best recommendations. I’m looking to buy a camera to hook up directly...: I’m looking to purchase my boyfriend, a streaming camera for his Xbox and I’m not really sure which one to get. He doesn’t have a PC he’s hooking it up to. He would really just be connecting it...
  10. 1440p won’t show up on auto-recommend override , only on override hdmi and I’m using LG...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    1440p won’t show up on auto-recommend override , only on override hdmi and I’m using LG...: 1440p won’t show up on auto-recommend override , only on override hdmi and I’m using LG 32GN650-B monitor, is there something wrong with said monitor or Xbox series x...