UPS delivery germany

Discus and support UPS delivery germany in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anybody else's faulty elite 2 controller stuck at the Dock and signed by sellenies? Where is my controller NOW? 0951b2ad-6a03-4bdc-8ae7-af9c05550191 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VinDiesel UK, Jun 14, 2020.

  1. VinDiesel UK
    VinDiesel UK Guest

    UPS delivery germany


    Anybody else's faulty elite 2 controller stuck at the Dock and signed by sellenies?

    Where is my controller NOW?

    :)
     
    VinDiesel UK, Jun 14, 2020
    #1
  2. ClutchInAction Win User

    UPS delivery germany

    I sent mine in on 20/5 they received on 25/5 ii got an update yesterday 16/6 to say they received and one this morning 17/6 to say replacement on its way

    the wait was frustraiting. But id say just hold out. They will get to it.
  3. Dr Jud Win User

    UPS delivery germany

    I received a new controller, in a box with all new accessories.
  4. Soulz�� Win User

    UPS delivery germany

    Da hätte ich ja garkeinen Bock drauf, 1 Monat zu warten. Haben sie ihren reparierten erhalten oder einen neuen?
  5. PhilMurphy2 Win User

    UPS delivery germany

    Got an update on mine to ‘received and being processed’ yesterday. That was 15 days after it was actually delivered by UPS.
  6. McL8 Win User

    UPS delivery germany

    It might sounds obvious, but check your junk email too. All the emails I received from them to date have gone there.
Thema:

UPS delivery germany

Loading...
  1. UPS delivery germany - Similar Threads - UPS delivery germany

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  6. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  8. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  9. Bug report counter not going up?

    in XboX Insiders
    Bug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not...
  10. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...