Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

Discus and support Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently used my $1 month of Game Pass intro and do intend to subscribe for the $9/month fee going forward. Been pretty happy with the games so far!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by tegwilym, Nov 21, 2020.

1. tegwilym
    tegwilym Guest

Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

I recently used my $1 month of Game Pass intro and do intend to subscribe for the $9/month fee going forward. Been pretty happy with the games so far!

For years, I had X-box Live Gold and just saw that I was billed for the next year of Gold access. I understand that the Game Pass does have the Gold included in it? So will I be refunded for Gold once my first 'real' payment for Game Pass goes into effect?

I've been trying to find an email contact for Microsoft to send my question, but not finding it. So I'm posting here in the forum.

Thanks,

Tom

:)

tegwilym, Nov 21, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

9.99 is for gamepass not gamepass ultimate, gamepass ultimate has the live component.
  3. tegwilym Win User

Oh....so I do need Live still for Game Pass? Hmm....that seems it would cost me $184/year for Game Pass, but if I upgraded to Ultimate It would be $179, and a lot more cool EA games. By the time I download a few of the games for 'free' I'm already saving
    a lot more money in the long run.

Seems that I might as well bump my plan up to Ultimate since it would come out nearly the same price in the end.

Tom
  4. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

Hi augustchenetski,

If you never subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate, when you upgrade from Xbox Live Gold to GPU the prepaid live gold will convert into game pass ultimate up to 36 months. So if you want to grab another year of Gold which would gives you 2 years in total and
    convert that, it will be 2 years of Game Pass Ultimate. More information can be found at the bottom of this page

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass
  6. Draconis1982 Win User

xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate

I was wondering if game pass could be available for a year as with live gold and then bundling it together for one simple bill every year
Thema:

1. Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold? - Similar Threads - Upraded Live Gold

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  10. Uprading from OneS to SeriesX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uprading from OneS to SeriesX: Hi All-- I'm thinking about upgrading from a One S to a Series X, in order to enjoy the upcoming generation of games, while KEEPING all of my old games, which is important to me. I have a mix of...