UPnP not successful on Xbox one

Discus and support UPnP not successful on Xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; UPnP not successful on Xbox one I have had no problems with my xbox connection until this morning it started saying UPnP not Successful and would not... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Diesel Fluffy55, Dec 25, 2020.

1. UPnP not successful on Xbox one

I have had no problems with my xbox connection until this morning it started saying UPnP not Successful and would not allow me to connect to xbox live. i restarted my xbox and my router, reset my xbox to factory default and already checked my router to
    see if it needed any updates. im out of ideas and was wondering if anyone else may have a suggestion on how to fix it.

:)

Diesel Fluffy55, Dec 25, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Verizon Verizon USB760: Upnp

3. XBF Chris J Win User

UPnP

Hello ValiantCastle45,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you getting the error message "UPnp not successful?" If so, check out this support article for troubleshooting steps : UPnP
    not successful in your network settings

Hope this helps!
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

UPnP Not Successful

Hello ARTeaux007! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

First thing I would do is check to see if your router needs an update. If that's up to date then try the following:

1. Sign in to your router’s setup webpage, and make sure the router’s UPnP setting is turned on. You can usually find first-time help with this in the router manual or on the manufacturer’s support site.
    2. Turn the UPnP setting off and save your changes.
    3. Restart your console, your modem, and your router.
    4. Turn the UPnP setting back on and save your changes. If there’s a Zero Config setting, make sure that’s turned on as well.
    5. Restart your modem and router.

Once you’ve reset your router:

1. Restart your console.
    2. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    4. Check your settings again to make sure the UPnP message is gone.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/upnp-not-successful
  5. Jonny306 Win User

UPnP not successful

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Can you see if this happens when connected to a different network source such as a mobile hotspot?
  6. PX Spartan GTR Win User

UPNP NOT SUCCESSFUL

me too how can i fix it please help
Thema:

1. UPnP not successful on Xbox one - Similar Threads - UPnP successful

2. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  3. Why is my xbox series x upnp not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series x upnp not successful: I have tried all the recommended solutions for this problem with no luck. 763c827e-1a31-4944-912d-95752d3fd6fa
  4. "UPnP not successful" but I only have hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    "UPnP not successful" but I only have hotspot: Hello all, today i decided today to boot my Xbox up and have a relaxed gaming experience, until I am greeted by "UPnP unsuccessful". I decided to look it up on Google, until I am greeted with bold...
  5. UPnP not successful message

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPnP not successful message: Hello, I recently moved houses and have been getting an error message stating "UPnP not successful". And I am not able to join or host multiplayer games or xbox parties. I have followed the...
  6. What to do if Upnp isn’t successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if Upnp isn’t successful: When I go to to my network it’s says “UPnP not successful” and when I get in a game I start lagging bad 96e4e556-e7b9-4776-983f-2c650a32c642
  7. UPnP Not Successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPnP Not Successful: Whenever I turn on my Xbox Series S I check my network settings and it says (UPnP not successful). How can I fix this? e6538bba-6397-48ca-8343-7f0260343cad
  8. Something is wrong with my network it’s keeps saying UPnP not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something is wrong with my network it’s keeps saying UPnP not successful: I cannot go online. It says current network status UPnP not successful Service info is unavailable 999e363c-7c69-4c6b-a590-e843529b676e
  9. How do I fix Upnp not successful?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Upnp not successful?: I’m cannot sign in to Xbox Live. Played Live for several months with same Wi-Fi connection. Now all of sudden I’m getting “Upnp not successful” message. e8105dd9-e126-4ed2-821c-67bbe4bb8551
  10. Fix for Telstra 5G modems(sim)- open Nat and UPnP successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix for Telstra 5G modems(sim)- open Nat and UPnP successful: Hey guys, I have a fix for the new 5G modems gen 2 plus may help with other modems. After spending a day or two trying to get my Xbox from moderate NAT to Open and UPnP not successful to be...