UpnP not successful, but router PNP is on? What the problem?

Discus and support UpnP not successful, but router PNP is on? What the problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; THe only thing that will not work in my house via the internet (wireless or hard wired) is the Xbox x. Gaming is not possible the ping varies... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by we up U DOWN, May 9, 2023.

1. we up U DOWN
    we up U DOWN Guest

THe only thing that will not work in my house via the internet (wireless or hard wired) is the Xbox x. Gaming is not possible the ping varies massively. Tried laptops, tablets, phone all work fine, just the xbox!

:)

we up U DOWN, May 9, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi, I'm happy to see that everything is solved know

I want to thank you for your cooperation, if maybe you need assistance in the future you can always create a new post!

Take care for now :purple_heart:
  3. we up U DOWN �� Win User

fixed it....turned out to be a double NAT problem. Changed the router to AP, now works

thanks for your advice though
  4. we up U DOWN �� Win User

Hi, Yep tried all that, and just again!

UPnP not successful
  5. we up U DOWN �� Win User

Hi All these ports have been configured into router already Not sure if i should be using the same port range for internal?

No, I'm not able to hotspot

thanks
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hi We, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I'm sorry to hear that you are seeing this UPnP not successful in your Xbox
    May I know if you already restarted the router and the Xbox once you enabled the option in your router settings?

If you already done that, please try turning off the option in your router settings, then restart again both devices and after 10 minutes enable again UPnP and restart both devices one more time
Thema:

1. UpnP not successful, but router PNP is on? What the problem? - Similar Threads - UpnP successful router

2. Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One say "UPnP Not Successful" if the wifi is fine?: Ever since I got a new wifi router my Xbox One always says "UPnP not successful" even though the wifi and all other devices using it are perfectly fine. I tried multiple things: Hard resetting the...
  3. Why is my xbox series x upnp not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series x upnp not successful: I have tried all the recommended solutions for this problem with no luck. 763c827e-1a31-4944-912d-95752d3fd6fa
  4. "UPnP not successful" but I only have hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    "UPnP not successful" but I only have hotspot: Hello all, today i decided today to boot my Xbox up and have a relaxed gaming experience, until I am greeted by "UPnP unsuccessful". I decided to look it up on Google, until I am greeted with bold...
  5. UPnP not successful message

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPnP not successful message: Hello, I recently moved houses and have been getting an error message stating "UPnP not successful". And I am not able to join or host multiplayer games or xbox parties. I have followed the...
  6. What to do if Upnp isn’t successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do if Upnp isn’t successful: When I go to to my network it’s says “UPnP not successful” and when I get in a game I start lagging bad 96e4e556-e7b9-4776-983f-2c650a32c642
  7. UPnP Not Successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPnP Not Successful: Whenever I turn on my Xbox Series S I check my network settings and it says (UPnP not successful). How can I fix this? e6538bba-6397-48ca-8343-7f0260343cad
  8. Something is wrong with my network it’s keeps saying UPnP not successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something is wrong with my network it’s keeps saying UPnP not successful: I cannot go online. It says current network status UPnP not successful Service info is unavailable 999e363c-7c69-4c6b-a590-e843529b676e
  9. How do I fix Upnp not successful?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Upnp not successful?: I’m cannot sign in to Xbox Live. Played Live for several months with same Wi-Fi connection. Now all of sudden I’m getting “Upnp not successful” message. e8105dd9-e126-4ed2-821c-67bbe4bb8551
  10. Fix for Telstra 5G modems(sim)- open Nat and UPnP successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix for Telstra 5G modems(sim)- open Nat and UPnP successful: Hey guys, I have a fix for the new 5G modems gen 2 plus may help with other modems. After spending a day or two trying to get my Xbox from moderate NAT to Open and UPnP not successful to be...