Uploading PC Clips to Xbox Network via Gamebar?

Discus and support Uploading PC Clips to Xbox Network via Gamebar? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I remember being able to do this and now I don't see the feature. Am I missing something here? It's directing me to some other application. submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iammaffyou, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Uploading PC Clips to Xbox Network via Gamebar?

I remember being able to do this and now I don't see the feature. Am I missing something here? It's directing me to some other application.

submitted by /u/iammaffyou
    [link] [comments]

/u/iammaffyou, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Does Xbox Game Bar store to a cloud or something? (trying to get my clips from my old pc)

do you really not read, he asked if the clips are saved to the cloud WHICH THEY ARE NOT, they are saved locally, you have to manually upload them via the gamebar if you want them on xbox network.

Game clips taken by gamebar can run from 125MB to well over 30GB depending on quality and length of recording, they do not have auto upload for this reason.
  3. FadeD ViiBE Win User

Upload xbox pc game bar captures to mobile app

I have the same question, but what I think OP is trying to ask is, how do we take a game clip captured on PC through the Xbox Gamebar and upload it to the Xbox PC App, so that we may share it to our friends through the app?
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Game Bar???

i found none of the gamebar clips are actually saved to the xbox network, they are only saved locally under the captures folder, if no access to the old storage then they are gone for good.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

i got a suspension for making clips of a game microsoft sold to me.

just capture clips without uploading to xbox and then use a pc to post on whatever site you want, avoid xbox network for anything.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.

Screenshots and clips are uploaded on the Xbox network, but if you saved ones to an external hard drive, disconnect that drive.

If you want to export the clips and screenshots from the Xbox network you can do it using the Xbox console companion app on PC

Or the Xbox mobile app
Thema:

Uploading PC Clips to Xbox Network via Gamebar?

1. Uploading PC Clips to Xbox Network via Gamebar? - Similar Threads - Uploading Clips Network

2. New way of uploading captured video clips to the network/cloud on Xbox NOT WELL IMPLEMENTED

in XboX Insiders
    New way of uploading captured video clips to the network/cloud on Xbox NOT WELL IMPLEMENTED: Previously, uploading videos to the cloud only occupied 1/3 of the screen, and once you confirm your upload, you get notified that your video is being uploaded, and there, you can either upload a...
  3. Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clips i recorded no longer automatically upload to the xbox network: Hello everyone, recently I’ve been having this problem where my clips I’ve recorded don’t automatically uplod to the xbox network anymore. I don’t know why this is the case. Is it because I am on...
  4. I am unable to delete or upload new clips to the network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to delete or upload new clips to the network: Ive tried fully restarting my xbox and changing the internet connection and the issue is still there. I saw something about reseting the alternate MAC address. That also did not fix the issue and...
  5. Why won't my Xbox upload screenshots and clips to the Xbox network?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox upload screenshots and clips to the Xbox network?: I have tried power cycling and deleting old clips but nothing works. I have tried taking a screenshot and a game clip yesterday so that I could get them on my phone through the Xbox app but they...
  6. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...
  7. Xbox Clips Will Not Upload to Network or be deleted either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Clips Will Not Upload to Network or be deleted either: I have an xbox series S and this problem started about 10 days ago I tried waiting to see if it would go away on it's own but it hasn't. I've read through the forums, cleared my MAC address,...
  8. Why is my xbox clips not deleting or uploading to xbox network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox clips not deleting or uploading to xbox network?: MIRCROSOFT CLIPS NOT WORKING! Every time I try and delete a clip, it comes right back, please fix it. I cant upload anything to xbox network, when i upload it, xbox says its finish, but when i...
  9. Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...: Game clips won't delete from Xbox network, as well as not uploading Game clips or screen shots. I've reset my console, and that didn't work. The same problem persists. I've tried all the methods...
  10. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network: I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console...