uploading custom gamerpic

Discus and support uploading custom gamerpic in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I uploaded a new custom, from my files, gamerpic and it reverted my previous picture to one from three years ago. I did this on the windows app because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by anna france, Oct 29, 2020.

1. anna france
    anna france New Member

I uploaded a new custom, from my files, gamerpic and it reverted my previous picture to one from three years ago. I did this on the windows app because it does not appear you can do it on mobile anymore.
    I would really either like my previous picture back or to know if I did something wrong. I don't want a three year old avatar profile picture.
    Posting this impatiently because I had tried to change the pfp to another account weeks ago and it still hasn't updated. Want to know if my profile picture has just been lost until who knows when or not.

anna france, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Nico NT Win User

Profile Picture

3. Georges C. Win User

custom gamerpic not uploading

Right, in this case the ideal would be to contact the Xbox service, this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account to know what is happening when uploading the image.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, do not know what is in the image but if you upload and the system and then it says it will check and remains the same as the previous, it may mean that the image was not approved by the system.

Try uploading another image to see if the system takes over.
  5. lullaby764 Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , you get some error when you try to upload the Gamerpic or you can upload it and it is not updated, I ask this because this process is done automatically by the system, and it can accept or not certain types of images or photo, either by size or content.
    I am able to upload a gamerpic but it doesn't update. everytime I try it says what it would normally say "We're uploading your new gamerpic!" and "Done! You'll see your updated gamerpic once we've verified it's okay." yet I still have a default gamerpic and I keep trying with different images and nothing works.
  6. l The Red Hood Win User

Custom GamerPic not uploading

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There has to be a coding issue or a glitch with the account. One minute it shows the updated custom photo and the next minute it's back to the default factory gamerpic.
Thema:

1. uploading custom gamerpic - Similar Threads - uploading custom gamerpic

2. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  3. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  4. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  5. Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?: The gamer picture I’m trying to upload is a mirror selfie of me. It’s not inappropriate or against any guidelines…I’ve tried uploading for the past couple days. Normally Xbox is able to verify my...
  6. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  7. Any way to upload custom profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to upload custom profile picture?: Hello! When I created my account I set my age as 16. I was wondering if there is any way I could get a custom profile picture on my Xbox? I've heard that your account has to be 18 years or older,...
  8. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  9. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  10. How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?: I've been using Console Companion to upload custom gamerpics, but now since it's been sunsetted and I'm forced to use the newer app, I can no longer find such an option. I can only see the premade...