Upload Studio/Video Editor

Discus and support Upload Studio/Video Editor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why don't we have a good video editor? Upload Studio was good when released but that was years ago and it's vastly outdated, not to mention it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MACK1E987, Mar 16, 2020.

1. MACK1E987
    MACK1E987 Guest

Why don't we have a good video editor?

Upload Studio was good when released but that was years ago and it's vastly outdated, not to mention it doesn't work half the time and the "trim" feature never works.

The PlayStation video editing on the console puts Xbox to shame and Xbox is usually full of great features the PlayStation lacks.

:)

MACK1E987, Mar 16, 2020
  2. M4TT 9 Win User

I agree the editor needs updating with better features and full editing functionality. It's annoying you can only trim the start/end of clips instead of being able to cut things from any point
  3. Korhog Win User

maybe we will when a new consoles will be released
  4. Netechma Win User

are there any applicable competitors out there? I am in the process of getting things together to start trying to stream and make videos as a hobby after I move. Anyone still in the early process I can help support or follow to help learn from? I want
    some recommendations. It's just a hobby for me but id like to 'do it right' while I have fun
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

I think a few reasons why it hasn't been updated, or we havent' gotten anything new, is that it doesn't get used that much by most people, I know I don't use it, and I dont really like the idea of editing with a controller. Another thing too is that currently
    the team at Xbox would be focused on getting the Series X finished and polished off nicely ready for launch.
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

i copy that and yes,

this piece of software needs some update.
Thema:

1. Upload Studio/Video Editor - Similar Threads - Upload Studio Video

2. A replacement for Upload Studio ?

in XboX Insiders
    A replacement for Upload Studio ?: Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we can see our clips in details like game folder...
  3. Will upload studio be returning to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Will upload studio be returning to xbox: Hi there xbox development team, do you guys know when the upload studio app will be making it return on xbox again. Because this was great app to edit your clip for any social media sites you want...
  4. Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working: Whether from the Xbox clip review or Upload Studio App I can't trim video. The process locks up after about 3/4 of the rendering after I select "Save" and then times out after several minutes. I...
  5. Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - Video Quality Integrity Issue: Howdy All, I have noticed that when you edit a video in Upload Studio, even if all you do is upload it through the app without changing anything, there is a noticeable drop in the video...
  6. Upload Studio video and audio out of sync.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio video and audio out of sync.: Audio and video is out of sync in upload studio. Even after deleting and re downloading. This has happened ever since last update and it is affecting alot of people....
  7. Upload Studio (Video Editor)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio (Video Editor): upload studio needs a major update and revamp ! It hasn’t been updated with anything new since release. It is horrible software with little to no features. It needs more transitions, overlays,...
  8. UPLOAD STUDIO 2.0 . VOICEOVERS THROUGH OUT VIDEO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UPLOAD STUDIO 2.0 . VOICEOVERS THROUGH OUT VIDEO: Hiya everybody! I'm trying to do a montage with a voice over through out the whole video without getting chopped up. Can anybody help me , plz. I would greatly appreciate it. TY!...
  9. Error when editing video clips using the Upload Studio app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when editing video clips using the Upload Studio app.: Recently, I think after I have the update, I could not edit any of the video clips using the Upload Studio (or is it Game DVR) app. When I'm in the middle of editing, it'll show the following...
  10. Upload Studio enforcement (video Removed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio enforcement (video Removed): Hi there I created a video in upload studio and the enforcement team have removed it...I was making it for an assignment for school...its just a roleplay vid for a practical about a board meeting...