Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips

Discus and support Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I logged onto my Xbox today and went to edit a clip via the Upload Studio, it now pops up with a message stating that it’s no longer supported and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JocelinWillshaw, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips

I logged onto my Xbox today and went to edit a clip via the
    Upload Studio, it now pops up with a message stating that it’s no longer supported and recommends deleting the app.

If I try to edit my clips using the built in trim feature as well it usually gets stuck on saving screen with the bar about 75% done.

Even on the occasion that it does manage to save the clips it doesn’t have the same functionality. I can’t edit together multiple clips to make a montage for instance, use transitions or pick my exact thumbnail/starting point.

Is there any alternative app I can use on Xbox to edit and upload clips or is this just it now? I only really share them on the community feed there so transferring it to PC to edit is kind of redundant.

Any help or discussion would be much appreciated, thank you.

:)

JocelinWillshaw, Oct 30, 2020
  2. v0rt3x-ADC7ACEF-B74C Win User

I'm in the same boat as the original poster. Upload studio support was stopped and i can't even trim a video in the xbox app. I also have no way to join videos any longer. Why was this app removed,? I understand there's no support, there hasnt been for
    years now but the app still worked well for the most part. This really sucks and sharing clips and montages with friends is no longer possible on xbox.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

App's or features you tried or came back to that amazed you

I get mad about the Upload Studio had slow updates but then I remember I can't trim clips at on the PS4.
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

Upload Studio No Longer Trimming

Hi there SeaNee,

I haven't heard of this particular error. There are a couple of things that might help us understand a bit better:

1. Is it after you select the section of your clip to Trim that you're seeing the "Total Length" still showing as the original length of the Trim?
    2. When you're making the Trim, does the new trimmed length show on "Trimmed Length" in the top left and on the timestamp on the bar below the clip?
    3. Is this happening when you do "Just a Trim" or is this happening during a Multi-clip?

Please let us know the answer to those questions and we'll work from there.
  5. Wildboy Wiley Win User

Having trouble trimming a clip

I have now uploaded a video focusing on this issue, it shows me trimming the clips and the issues leading after that, I would hope if someone could watch it and give me some help related to the issue so I can fully trim this clip without any errors occuring,
    thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2-yKb3D34
    After examining your video, and looking at it from my console, The "Trim" option you have available on that bar, isn't available in my app strangely. Not sure why that trim option is there, have you checked to see if the Xbox DVR has been updated recently?

Alternatively (as a work around) to trim your clip, you can "edit in Upload Studio" which will allow you trim the clip in that app (Simply pushing the left stick to move the starting point, and the right stick to move the ending
    point) and will allow you to save and upload the trimmed clip to xbox or onedrive as well.
  6. FormalPaul Win User

Xbox trim still doesnt work

Upload studio has been removed from xbox consoles , i used to use it but no longer compatible.

Literally no apps that you can trim xbox clips, everyone ive found is for windows 10 and doesnt pick up my game clips just shows up with empty folders.

Really cant believe such a simple tool has been terrible since launch.
Thema:

1. Upload Studio No Longer Supported - Trouble Trimming Clips - Similar Threads - Upload Studio Longer

2. A replacement for Upload Studio ?

in XboX Insiders
    A replacement for Upload Studio ?: Hi, I have always wondered if we are going to get a app like Upload Studio where we can edit our clips with cool effects and sound also a app where we can see our clips in details like game folder...
  3. Will upload studio be returning to xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Will upload studio be returning to xbox: Hi there xbox development team, do you guys know when the upload studio app will be making it return on xbox again. Because this was great app to edit your clip for any social media sites you want...
  4. All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game captures deleted when they discontinued Upload Studio: Can anyone explain why every single one of my game captures stored directly to my Xbox storage were deleted when Upload Studio was discontinued? I had years of clips saved that are now just...
  5. Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news on when the new Upload studio is coming out?: Laptop burned out, need to make a vid and upload studio is still offline, any news? submitted by /u/oddtrailfinder [link] [comments]
  6. I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Mobile
    I HATE HOW MICROSOFT REMOVED Upload Studio FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!: I am really disappointed that Microsoft thought it was ok to move Upload to Mobile, This is ridiculous and i hope oneday we will have Upload back on Xbox, Just Why Phones, Why put it on phones?...
  7. Upload Studio is no more supported.

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio is no more supported.: Well, so no more Upload Studio. Granted, it was almost unusable right now, but almost unusable was still better then nothing. There's something new down the line or is just another functionality...
  8. Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Trim Video Not Working: Whether from the Xbox clip review or Upload Studio App I can't trim video. The process locks up after about 3/4 of the rendering after I select "Save" and then times out after several minutes. I...
  9. Upload Studio No Longer Trimming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio No Longer Trimming: I can no longer Trim any clip on Upload Studio. It worked fine a few weeks ago but now when a press "A" to trim my selected clip timestamp in trim mode, it just goes back to the full length (30...
  10. Longer videos for Upload Studio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Longer videos for Upload Studio: When will we be able to record longer videos like 10 minutes worth? If we cant could it be set to automatically start a 2nd recording? a6862d14-f2f9-4ce0-bc2a-a9aead0e6c41

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uploadstudio alternative xbox

2. upload studio no longer supported

3. upload studio no longer supported what can use