Upload speed too high

Discus and support Upload speed too high in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My upload speed is 400+mbs. My download is 4-600 mbs. I have major glitch and connectivity issues. Kicked constantly. My friends upload is 25-35 and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JOURNEYMAN112, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Upload speed too high

My upload speed is 400+mbs. My download is 4-600 mbs. I have major glitch and connectivity issues. Kicked constantly. My friends upload is 25-35 and have no issues. Is my high speed bad?

:)

JOURNEYMAN112, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Upload speed too high

Hi Journeyman112! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

A higher upload speed it's not bad, it's something good, constant disconnections could be for a different reasons like network stability, you could try a different network and if you are using WiFi try trough a wired connection
  3. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

twitch and lag

It is gonnelag if you dont have high enough upload, or you are using too high settings.

If i recall correctly, full 720p streaming uses 2500Kbps, so you need to be above this for the game not to lag, as it needs upload speed too.
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Server Disconnected on MW3 5 mins into the game

Unfortunately those speeds are a little slow, especially the upload speed. We really suggest at least 3.5Mbps for download and 1Mbps for upload. The ping is a bit high too. Would you be able contact your ISP and ask if there is anything they can do to speed
    up your connection?
  5. StoicHunter85 Win User

Internet wont connect to Xbox Live

Tried unplugging it for a while and plugged it back in with no luck. checked speeds and got .86 for download and .43 for upload speeds so I think internet is just too slow. Hopefully switching to high speed soon
  6. Mellerker Win User

I'm I allowed to give my gamertag to someone on this site

It is high speed and maybe it's the router problem.This won't solved my problems in my online gaming is being ruined if someone told me that I don't have high speed and giving me false information.I do have high speed.Maybe I upload and download too many
    games.
Thema:

Upload speed too high

1. Upload speed too high - Similar Threads - Upload speed too

2. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  3. Series X Upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Upload speeds: Hi all, I've got an issue with my Series X. I got 1TB business plan on Starlink & my download speed is awesome but my upload speed is disgusting lol. All my other devices in the house are getting...
  4. Upload Speed unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed unavailable: I've been trying to get my Xbox 1 hardwired to my internet but despite being connected, my xbox has trouble loading online games and playing apps like hulu. Download speed: 376 mbps Upload...
  5. Slow upload... are Microsoft capping the speeds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload... are Microsoft capping the speeds.: I know this gets said alot but, Why do Microsoft cap the speeds.. how can 2 different speedtest on the same device. Have 2 very different results for the uploads. I was adviced to get an ethernet...
  6. xbox series x upload speeds are capped at 67 mbps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x upload speeds are capped at 67 mbps.: I recently came across an issue where xbox series x constantly limits the upload speeds to 67 mbps. My download is around 1000-1150 mbps for fiber optic. My xbox and a wireless router are the only...
  7. Why does my xbox x series randomly drop upload speed? Please help! Its been a on going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox x series randomly drop upload speed? Please help! Its been a on going...: I have a xbox X series (ethernet) and two xbox ones (wireless) on the same network with 1gb download and 20+mb upload speed with my isp. Randomly my x series drops to less than 1mb of upload...
  8. Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE: Has this problem ever been reported before the "December 2022 update? I bought my Xbox series X in June 2022 and it was working flawlessly up until the Xbox update in Dec. 2022. That is when...
  9. Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not...: This problem started on or about the first week of December 2022 following a Xbox series X update download that appears to have been mandatory. My Xbox series X started locking up while playing...
  10. Xbox One download and upload speed are too slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One download and upload speed are too slow: Hi, I have an issue with the Xbox One. My download and upload speed are too slow ( 2Mbps, when normally both are 20 Mbps) and i can't play online well because it lags. On my PC the connection is...