Upload speed problem

Discus and support Upload speed problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently paying for a 10mbps upload and my Xbox is currently only receiving 3-4 I am hardwired and my provider is fine cause my laptop is getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F34R SH4DOWs, Oct 9, 2017.

1. F34R SH4DOWs
    F34R SH4DOWs Guest

Upload speed problem

I am currently paying for a 10mbps upload and my Xbox is currently only receiving 3-4 I am hardwired and my provider is fine cause my laptop is getting both expected download and upload while my Xbox only getting the correct download

:)

F34R SH4DOWs, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Retropyro
    Retropyro Guest
    Upload speed problem

My Xbox One is wired.

Speed on the wired PC right next to it is 300mbps down and 25mbps up.

Now my Xbox One for the most part will be exactly the same. However at random times, the download stays the same, but the upload speed drops significantly, down to 2 or 5mbps. While my PC and other devices have remained above 20.

I've worked with my ISP on this, but it is clearly an Xbox One issue.

Retropyro, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Upload speed problem

Have you tried a different Ethernet cable. Could just be a bad connection or a broken wire in the cable, maybe?

Skeeter Quill, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Skeeter Quill Win User

Upload speed problem

How long does the speed drop for? Could be that the console is uploading Saves to the cloud or something while you happen to be conducting the test. You could also try setting your console to DMZ through your router settings and seeing if that helps.
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Upload speed problem

Have you tried a different Ethernet cable. Could just be a bad connection or a broken wire in the cable, maybe?
  6. Retropyro Win User

Upload speed problem

It could be five minutes, could be a few hours. It's pretty random. It wouldn't make sense for the upload to drop for saves and such when other devices are still at 20mbps+ upload at the same time.

Most times I can fix it with a hard reboot, though not every time. But having to go through a hard reboot nearly every day seems pretty ridiculous to me. Be nice if they added a Clear Cache button like the 360 had instead of having to shut-down and unplug
    the console.

Already have it in the DMZ too.
  7. G3FAHR Win User

"Your network settings are blocking party chat. [0x80A1007] Go to network settings"

check your upload speed. I have the same problem happen and it comes down to your upload speed.
  8. Sipuli91 Win User

When I host a game on L4D2, everyone's ping is red except me

What's your upload speed? Do a speedtest
    http://www.speedtest.net/
    and tell us the result. A low upload speed could be the problem.
Thema:

Upload speed problem

1. Upload speed problem - Similar Threads - Upload speed problem

2. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  3. Series X Upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Upload speeds: Hi all, I've got an issue with my Series X. I got 1TB business plan on Starlink & my download speed is awesome but my upload speed is disgusting lol. All my other devices in the house are getting...
  4. Upload Speed unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed unavailable: I've been trying to get my Xbox 1 hardwired to my internet but despite being connected, my xbox has trouble loading online games and playing apps like hulu. Download speed: 376 mbps Upload...
  5. Slow upload... are Microsoft capping the speeds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload... are Microsoft capping the speeds.: I know this gets said alot but, Why do Microsoft cap the speeds.. how can 2 different speedtest on the same device. Have 2 very different results for the uploads. I was adviced to get an ethernet...
  6. xbox series x upload speeds are capped at 67 mbps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x upload speeds are capped at 67 mbps.: I recently came across an issue where xbox series x constantly limits the upload speeds to 67 mbps. My download is around 1000-1150 mbps for fiber optic. My xbox and a wireless router are the only...
  7. Why does my xbox x series randomly drop upload speed? Please help! Its been a on going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox x series randomly drop upload speed? Please help! Its been a on going...: I have a xbox X series (ethernet) and two xbox ones (wireless) on the same network with 1gb download and 20+mb upload speed with my isp. Randomly my x series drops to less than 1mb of upload...
  8. Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X statistics test results the Upload speed test is NOT AVAILABLE: Has this problem ever been reported before the "December 2022 update? I bought my Xbox series X in June 2022 and it was working flawlessly up until the Xbox update in Dec. 2022. That is when...
  9. Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Detailed network statistics test reports the Upload speed=Not Available and the MTU=Not...: This problem started on or about the first week of December 2022 following a Xbox series X update download that appears to have been mandatory. My Xbox series X started locking up while playing...
  10. Upload speed problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speed problem: My Xbox One is wired. Speed on the wired PC right next to it is 300mbps down and 25mbps up. Now my Xbox One for the most part will be exactly the same. However at random times, the download...