Upload game clips and screen caps to Google Photos?

Discus and support Upload game clips and screen caps to Google Photos? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Or maybe not Google photos SPECIFICALLY, but maybe Google drive or something? My subscription is with them because I get unlimited storage, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ILoveMySeriesX, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Upload game clips and screen caps to Google Photos?

Or maybe not Google photos SPECIFICALLY, but maybe Google drive or something? My subscription is with them because I get unlimited storage, and T-Mobile gives me a discount on it as well. OneDrive has very limited storage, and I don't see myself paying for two subscriptions.

:)

ILoveMySeriesX, Mar 13, 2023
  2. eKayze Win User

Upload Speed

need answers please! My upload speed is 20Mbit and my xbox upload is capped at 2.9 when uploading clips
  3. czumly Win User

Game clip is blank (grey screen) but sound still plays?

All of the clips play - the greyed out ones play the sound of the clip but not the video, it's just a grey screen with "For Honor" at the top left.
    [​IMG]

Same device used to record the rest of the clips seen in the first photo. This has never happened to any clip before.
  4. MindedThunder81 Win User

Xbox screenshots aren’t showing on OneDrive

I use the OneDrive app to upload photos and clips all the time, so I'm speaking from experience.

Sometimes it takes clips or photos several hours or even days to show up, and sometimes they don't actually upload at all. It seems fairly hit-and-miss when it does have issues though.

Re-uploading them to OneDrive usually resolves the issue.

It's a mild inconvenience to have to go through and select them again, but there's not much else you can do.

Best of luck with uploading them in the future.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox console companion downloading

6. ThankOurTroops Win User

Turn Off Video Snapshots

When on the Xbox One home screen press the menu button and go to settings, then preferences, and uncheck where it says "record clips with game DVR." Saved clips can be found and deleted in the Upload app, not Upload Studio though. Highlight clips in the
    "saved clips" section, press the menu button, then choose delete.
Thema:

Upload game clips and screen caps to Google Photos?

1. Upload game clips and screen caps to Google Photos? - Similar Threads - Upload game clips

2. Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Restore automatic clip upload from Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 to Xbox Live: As a user that records clips when playing video games in Windows 11 using the Xbox Bar, I want my clips to be automatically uploaded to the Xbox Live network AS THEY USED TO, so that they are...
  3. Unable to upload xbox game bar clips from windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to upload xbox game bar clips from windows: I used to be able to upload clips taken from my pc with the xbox game bar but since the last updated the options has disappeared not sure why a66349b5-424a-44f0-b342-7670376dfe3e
  4. How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I upload my Xbox game bar clips to my Xbox app on my phone.: Hello, I need help uploading my Xbox game bar clips to my mobile app on my phone, I used to be able to do this but for some reason the upload button on the Xbox game bar does not show up anymore....
  5. Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?: This is a pretty new bug, glitch, something of the sort, that’s been happening to me. It started around three days ago, including today (so from November 19-21st, 2023). I chose to turn off...
  6. Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.: Pretty much what the title says. There isn't anyway (that I know of) to access screenshots and game clips on my PC that I have uploaded to the Xbox network using my Xbox. I know I can do this...
  7. does anyone get kicked out of games when you try to upload a clip?

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone get kicked out of games when you try to upload a clip?: every time I try to upload a clip while in game, it kicks me out. I never had this issue on my xbox one or one X. I even tried erasing my xbox series x and it still didn't fix it. my friends make...
  8. Whay I can’t upload game clip to one drive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Whay I can’t upload game clip to one drive?: Whay i can’t upload game clip to one drive? c93a4f4a-cf83-4c84-ab9a-dddc214ccdc3
  9. My game clips and screenshots are not uploading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game clips and screenshots are not uploading: After I have recorded something I go to upload the clip to the Xbox network only for it to say it's uploaded but I can't find it in the Xbox app and yet it's saying I can upload the clip again and...
  10. Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pics/Game Clips won't delete from Xbox network, and I'm also unable to upload. How do I...: Game clips won't delete from Xbox network, as well as not uploading Game clips or screen shots. I've reset my console, and that didn't work. The same problem persists. I've tried all the methods...