Upgrading with Xbox All Acess

Discus and support Upgrading with Xbox All Acess in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I currently have the S series Xbox via Xbox All Access, am I able to upgrade to an X series, like the trade in feature they offer?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OhAndrew, Jul 16, 2022.

  1. OhAndrew
    OhAndrew Guest

    Upgrading with Xbox All Acess


    I currently have the S series Xbox via Xbox All Access, am I able to upgrade to an X series, like the trade in feature they offer?

    :)
     
    OhAndrew, Jul 16, 2022
    #1
  2. OhAndrew Win User

    Upgrading with Xbox All Acess

    I'd like to keep the All access (since I have 1 year of gamepass left), and upgrade my console to the X series. I just didn't see any specific trading options for S to X Series.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Upgrading with Xbox All Acess

  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Upgrading with Xbox All Acess

    I don't think that's possible :c
    Due to the monthly payment includes both console and Xbox subscription

    But the subscription, as you already redeem it. Is attached now to your account, not the console.
    So you can enjoy it everywhere (on another device)
  5. OhAndrew Win User

    Upgrading with Xbox All Acess

    I see. Thank you for the information, I was not aware of the subscription being tied to my account.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Upgrading with Xbox All Acess

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Ohandrew

    You can use your Xbox Series S to trade in for a Series X

    But keep in mind that you need to keep paying for the All access monthly payments until you finish it

    Or do you mean keep your All access and change it for the Series X all access?

    I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

Upgrading with Xbox All Acess

Loading...
  1. Upgrading with Xbox All Acess - Similar Threads - Upgrading Acess

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?: So if I buy a key for the xbox one version will it give me the upgrade too? submitted by /u/Evening-Possible-707 [link] [comments]