upgrading to xbox S

Discus and support upgrading to xbox S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; grandson has madden 22 on xbox one and is looking into upgrading to xbox s. Does he have to buy a digital version in order to see the improved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RandyPerry3, Feb 28, 2022.

  1. RandyPerry3
    RandyPerry3 Guest

    upgrading to xbox S


    grandson has madden 22 on xbox one and is looking into upgrading to xbox s. Does he have to buy a digital version in order to see the improved graphics, etc?

    :)
     
    RandyPerry3, Feb 28, 2022
    #1
  2. XBOXJD04 Win User

    Missing 20,000 points

    The offer was 30,000 for upgrading from a 360 to xbox one and 50,000 for upgrading from a xbox one to xbox one s.
  3. Yombi Win User

    Xbox upgrade

    If you want you can upgrade to S or to X but it's not nessesary. Although i upgraded my first xbox one to S back in the time and now on Black Friday i upgraded to X so it's depend on the person i think.
  4. XBOXJD04 Win User

    Missing 20,000 points

    There were two offers running at that time for upgrading. The 50,000 credit offer was only sent to certain members and was not available to everyone. If you did not receive the specific email, you would receive the default offer of 30,000 credits. If I remember
    right, the 50,000 were for upgrading from a 360 to a One S.
    I received the offer for upgrading from an xbox one to a xbox one s. I even spoke to someone before I purchased the xbox one s to confirm how the promotion worked. I upgraded my xbox one to an xbox one s and should have received 50,000.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Cannot play any games with an X|S symbol.

    To be clear, did you buy a One S or a Series S? Does it have a disc drive?

    You shouldn’t get any upgrade prompts on a One S, X/S games will not run on a One S, if you upgraded the game to the X/S version, so if you have One S, you should decline upgrades
  6. Jonathan Hatt Win User

    Turned off during factory reset

    I ended up upgrading to the XBox Series S
Thema:

upgrading to xbox S

Loading...
  1. upgrading to xbox S - Similar Threads - upgrading

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?: So if I buy a key for the xbox one version will it give me the upgrade too? submitted by /u/Evening-Possible-707 [link] [comments]