Upgrading to series X with game pass.

Discus and support Upgrading to series X with game pass. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I currently own a Xbox one with live gold. I'm considering buying a bundle with a Xbox series X and 24 months gamepass. How easy is it to transfer my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ShaunWiles, Jan 8, 2022.

1. ShaunWiles
    ShaunWiles Guest

I currently own a Xbox one with live gold. I'm considering buying a bundle with a Xbox series X and 24 months gamepass. How easy is it to transfer my current account/gamertag to the series X using the gamepass and cancelling my live gold subscription.

:)

ShaunWiles, Jan 8, 2022
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  3. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  4. StevenMcNally2 Win User

Just upgraded to series X but can't make it home xbox

Because my 2 kids now share ultimate game pass or whatever is called this really isn't much use.

When the older son had his xbox one the 2 boys could share the gold pass and ultimate pass etc but now he has upgraded to x series these features are no longer shared between the 2 kids.

All I want is what they had when they both had xbox ones is to hVe the same now one has upgraded to x series.
  5. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

I don't have it game pass ultimate subscription and I cant play games digitally what I should do with xbox one s?

I don't have it game pass ultimate on the xbox one s console and it is hopeless without and so I want to get rid of xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade.
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox One & Xbox Series X disk compatibility

Hi CarGuyB3N.

Cyberpunk 2077 will download the Series X updated version free via. Smart Delivery, but
    note that COD: Cold War will not if you have the Standard Edition, but you will still be able to play it without the Series X upgrade. You either have to buy a digital upgrade or purchase the Cross-Gen or Ultimate edition of the disc release,
    to be able to access the Series X upgrade download.

Thema:

1. Upgrading to series X with game pass. - Similar Threads - Upgrading series game

2. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  3. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  4. Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?: Hello Xbox friends, I'm about to buy a used Xbox controller but are these original Xbox Series Controllers to use on a PC (mostly to finish Shenmue 1, 2 & 3, the father of open world games and...
  5. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  6. Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?: So I just assumed that all of my installed disc games would be re downloadable through the “Owned Games” section like a dumbass without looking into this in advance. Just to confirm, if I owned...
  7. I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...: As an exmple gta 5 i bought the xbox one version will it become a series x or no 438cfa51-fa83-48da-bbc6-09117fce1d78
  8. Game sharing after upgrading to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing after upgrading to series x?: Hello, me and my brother gameshared previously but i recently upgraded from an xbox one to a series x, prior to this i was the one with xbox gamepass and would purchase all the games and he was...
  9. Can I upgrade an Xbox One version of a game and upgrade it to a Series X version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upgrade an Xbox One version of a game and upgrade it to a Series X version?: I accidently bought the wrong version of The Crew Motorfest for my console. I have a series X and just got the base game edition. However, I did not realise this until I had invested a lot of time...
  10. Starfield premium upgrade from game pass on xbox series x NOT LAUNCHING TOO EALY!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield premium upgrade from game pass on xbox series x NOT LAUNCHING TOO EALY!!!!: Seriously sort this out, literally thousands of people are in the same boat, I bought the premium upgrade on Xbox Game pass for Starfield, and more than 30 minutes after the supossed launch time...