Upgrading internet explorer on xbox360

Discus and support Upgrading internet explorer on xbox360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old xbox360 which my kids have just starting using. I have set up an account and successfully entered a pre-paid code for xbox live gold.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrollAlloy346, Nov 12, 2017.

  1. Upgrading internet explorer on xbox360


    I have an old xbox360 which my kids have just starting using. I have set up an account and successfully entered a pre-paid code for xbox live gold. However, when I try to manage the membership settings to activate xbox live gold, I keep getting a message
    telling me to try again later and then giving me a couple of helpful links...,....one of which tells me that my internet explorer needs to be upgraded. Does anyone know how I can do this and what version of internet explorer I need. Would really appreciate
    any advice.

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    DrollAlloy346, Nov 12, 2017
    #1
  2. BET008
    BET008 Guest
    BET008, Nov 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Internet Explorer Crashes

    When viewing something on my Internet Explore I.e Xbox360 the screen goes black and the console goes to the home page. What causes this? How can i fix it?
     
    CordingOsprey86, Nov 12, 2017
    #3
  4. BET008 Win User

    internet explorer for 360

  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Internet Explorer para Xbox360 [Mod Translation - Internet Explorer for Xbox360]

    Hey Fernando

    Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about a new internet browser for the Xbox 360.

    At this time, there is currently no info in regards to a new browser coming to the Xbox 360.

    However, if you are experiencing difficulties with using the Internet Explorer app on the Xbox 360, there is an article that you can take a look at

    here
    for troubleshooting techniques.

    I hope this is helps.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365

    Hi

    Sadly no. The browser that was added to the Xbox 360 is an old version of Internet explorer from around 2010/11. Due to hardware limitations the Xbox 360 is incapable of supporting a better internet browser, hence no more versions were made available.
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365

    And you gotta remember console browsers are not full browsers they will never run flash as the platform is dead
  8. Boas BS5 Win User

    Sky App on Xbox One

    Theres been no word yet. With the upgraded tech wont you be able to run sky go through internet explorer on your x1?
Thema:

Upgrading internet explorer on xbox360

Loading...
  1. Upgrading internet explorer on xbox360 - Similar Threads - Upgrading internet explorer

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...