Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass

Discus and support Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I currently am on Xbox Live Gold with a year plan and have until the 26th of december then the plan expires. I want to purchase a code for a year of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlitzMcFancy3000, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass

I currently am on Xbox Live Gold with a year plan and have until the 26th of december then the plan expires. I want to purchase a code for a year of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Console only). My question is, do I get added Game Pass Ultimate subscription time for my remaining Gold subscription time?

:)

BlitzMcFancy3000, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

When you upgrade from standard Gold/Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, you upgrade at a ratio of 1:1.

The 3:1 conversion ratio is what happens when you already have Ultimate and are adding standard Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Yes it will. If you are upgrading from a standard gold or game pass to Ultimate, it will upgrade at a ratio of 1:1. The FAQ does mention a different conversion ratio, but that is if you currently have Ultimate and are adding a standard gold or game pass.
  4. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live gold upgrade to gamepass ultimate

There's not a limit. Anytime you go from regular Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate it'll upgrade.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Upgrade Xbox Live Gold to GPU [PC]

It's a 1:1 ratio. Anytime you upgrade to Ultimate from standard Gold/Game Pass it's a ratio of 1:1. It's when you already have Ultimate and add standard Gold/Game Pass to it that the ratio changes.
Thema:

Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass

1. Upgrading from Gold to Game Pass - Similar Threads - Upgrading Gold Game

2. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  3. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  4. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  5. How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?: How do I upgrade my Xbox from the IPv4 to the recommend IPv6? 1519e489-a9a8-4f83-9b61-3b0e14068cbc
  6. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?: This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We...
  7. Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag: I recently upgraded my powerline adapter, significantly boosting my internet speed from 20-40 Mbps to 100 Mbps (my connection is still a 100mbps fiber line). However, I've noticed a new issue - my...
  8. Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are These Fake or Genuine Xbox Series & Xbox One Controllers? And are They a Worthy Upgrades?: Hello Xbox friends, I'm about to buy a used Xbox controller but are these original Xbox Series Controllers to use on a PC (mostly to finish Shenmue 1, 2 & 3, the father of open world games and...
  9. Vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault edition upgrade: I have warzone and bought the vault upgrade thinking it would also give me mw3 but i dont have it. Do i need to but the actual mw3 to use the vault edition upgrade?...
  10. Monitor upgrade for series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor upgrade for series x: So I want to upgrade from playing on my TV to a monitor I was told xbox series x supports 120hz at 4k so which monitor should I buy to make sure I get the right one...