Upgraded Xbox

Discus and support Upgraded Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I owned an Xbox One X and my daughter had an Xbox One S. We could both play games together that I owned through the store or downloaded through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 11LeeRoy11, Jan 26, 2025.

  1. 11LeeRoy11
    11LeeRoy11 Guest

    Upgraded Xbox


    Hi, I owned an Xbox One X and my daughter had an Xbox One S. We could both play games together that I owned through the store or downloaded through Game Pass. I have since upgraded to the Xbox Series X and handed down the Xbox One X to my daughter. I made my new Xbox the Home Xbox and unchecked Home Xbox from my daughters Xbox. Since then, we have been unable to play together as she needs to sign in as me to play as "the person who bought this needs to sign in". I own the game and my daughter is in the same house and is connected as a family member.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    Leeroy.

    :)
     
    11LeeRoy11, Jan 26, 2025
    #1
  2. Randver Win User

    Why is the headset adapter so expensive?

  3. XBF John Win User

    Ultimate Game Pass ultimately frustrated

    Okay, makes sense.

    Then I will again post the directions to upgrade here: Xbox All Access Upgrade | Xbox

    To upgrade your Xbox there are steps you have to take on your end to initiate that process that are listed in the link above. That should get you the upgrade you are looking for.

    Further more, Citizen One handles the upgrade process.

    Best Regards,

  4. napalm 31337 Win User

    Xbox All Access

    Extract from the previous link:

    Upgrading to the next Xbox console version is easy.

    1. After making the equivalent of 18 payments, check your upgrade eligibility with Citizens One. Special promotions, such as the holiday upgrade offer on Xbox One X, may allow for earlier upgrades; see the specific promotion terms below for more details.

    2. Once you’ve confirmed that you’re eligible to upgrade, you may purchase the next Xbox console with a new Xbox All Access purchase from the same retailer where you made the original Xbox All Access purchase.

    You will need to trade-in all products included in your original Xbox All Access purchase, including the Xbox One console, controller, and power cord when upgrading. Products must be in good condition in order to be eligible for trade-in and upgrade. If
    upgrading online, you’ll receive a special kit in the mail allowing you to trade-in these products within 15 days of upgrading. If upgrading in-store, bring these items with you at time of upgrade. For more information about requirements for trade-in hardware,
    please see the Xbox All Access upgrade terms at Xbox.com/XboxAllAccessTerms.
  5. XBOXJD04 Win User

    Missing 20,000 points

    The offer was 30,000 for upgrading from a 360 to xbox one and 50,000 for upgrading from a xbox one to xbox one s.
  6. 1996ADGamer Win User

    How Does Xbox 360 games Upgrade to Xbox One Work?

Thema:

Upgraded Xbox

Loading...
  1. Upgraded Xbox - Similar Threads - Upgraded

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?: So if I buy a key for the xbox one version will it give me the upgrade too? submitted by /u/Evening-Possible-707 [link] [comments]