Upgraded to Flight Simulator Premium

Discus and support Upgraded to Flight Simulator Premium in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased the Standard version, but inside I purchased the Premium upgrade. It says it is installed, yet I still have only 20 planes and also none of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FredDeitz, Aug 30, 2020.

  1. FredDeitz
    FredDeitz Guest

    Upgraded to Flight Simulator Premium


    I purchased the Standard version, but inside I purchased the Premium upgrade. It says it is installed, yet I still have only 20 planes and also none of the additional airports are showing up in detail. It says it is installed, and I restarted the game and
    still nothing.

    What else do I need to do to get the extra planes and airports to show up?

    :)
     
    FredDeitz, Aug 30, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade

  3. Juhn Jac Win User

    Microsoft flight simulator

    Hello I have microsoft flight simulator how do I submit to microsoft that I want that they upgrade from standard version to premium deluxe version or how can I submit to get three more aircraft for sim
    Hi darel Tarbuk



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

    Please see it below.

    Check this out: Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

    [table][tr][td]Q: Can I upgrade editions?A: Yes it is possible to purchase Upgrade bundles from the in-game Marketplace, but the most cost-efficient way to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator is to buy the edition you are interested in. If you purchase an upgrade from the Marketplace, it is more advantageous to purchase the Premium Deluxe Upgrade.[/td][/tr][/table]

    [table][tr][td]Q: If I buy an Upgrade Pack or an aircraft/airport in the Marketplace, can I continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator after my Game Pass subscription runs out?Upgrade Packs and additional content do not include the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. To continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator you’ll need to purchase a digital copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator standard edition from the Microsoft Store or renew your Game Pass subscription.[/td][/tr][/table]

    Sincerely



    Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. M0CIP Win User

    Upgraded to Flight Simulator Premium

    I have the same problem. There seems to be a of people on the forum with the same problem!
  5. FrancisChampagne2 Win User

    Problème getting all the download contents fort m'y flight simulator Games premium edition

    You ask for the version of the game...

    Microsoft flight simulator : premium deluxe edition
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    xbox series x

Thema:

Upgraded to Flight Simulator Premium

Loading...
  1. Upgraded to Flight Simulator Premium - Similar Threads - Upgraded Flight Simulator

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...
  10. Cam my son upgrade MS Flight Sim Deluxe to Premium Deluxe (for the Xbox)?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cam my son upgrade MS Flight Sim Deluxe to Premium Deluxe (for the Xbox)?: My son purchased Flight Sim Deluxe for the Xbox but wishes to upgrade to Premium Deluxe. Is this possible? If the answer is yes, please explain how. Many thanks....