Upgrade of old games for reduced price?

Discus and support Upgrade of old games for reduced price? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dzień dobry, Mam grę Tomb Raider: Legend na konsolę Xbox 1. generacji i nie mogę w nią grać na mojej nowej i obecnie jedynej konsoli Xbox One S. To... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IwonaŚwiąder, Apr 11, 2021.

  1. Upgrade of old games for reduced price?


    Dzień dobry,

    Mam grę Tomb Raider: Legend na konsolę Xbox 1. generacji i nie mogę w nią grać na mojej nowej i obecnie jedynej konsoli Xbox One S. To zrozumiałe (brak kompatybilności). Ale czy dla takich użytkowników jak ja istnieje możliwość zakupu tej gry w wersji kompatybilnej z Xbox One po obniżonej cenie?

    Pozdrawiam,

    Iwona

    Hi,

    I have the game Tomb Raider: Legend for Xbox 1. Generation and I can't play it on my new and currently the only console Xbox One S. That's understood (no compatibility). But is there any possibility for such users as me to buy the compatible version with reduced price?

    Best regards,

    Iwona

    :)
     
    IwonaŚwiąder, Apr 11, 2021
    #1
  2. onyxishere Win User

    Is XBOX ONE marketplace the same from XBOX 360?

    Some games offer a free upgrade or reduced price to upgrade to the Xbox One but for the most part they use different programming so are not compatible.

    Free Upgrade Games:

    Destiny (until Jan 15)

    CoD Advanced Warfare (I believe until March)

    Free upgrades for already purchased DLC

    Minecraft

    Rocksmith

    Pinball FX2

    Reduced price for upgrade

    Minecraft
  3. John Fleet1 Win User

    How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

    Same question. I already have the vase game and want to upgrade but it’s still wanting $100. Shouldn’t it be reduced price?
  4. tentrillicom Win User

    Xbox live and game pass

    You can pay a year of gold and then upgrade your subscription to game pass ultimate for only $ 10 if you want both services (Game Pass and Gold) at a reduced price
  5. THTZWHTSH3SA1D Win User

    $49.99 for Port Royale 3 is obtuse

    the game developer makes the prices not xbox. yea it came out in september. that's only 3 months ago. prices of games usually aren't reduced until they are out at least 6 months old.
  6. D4WES Win User

    Fifa 15 (Xbox 360) - NO PRO CLUBS!!!

    So with a big part of the game missing, will EA be drastically reducing the price of the XBox360 & PS3 versions ?

    I've played the FIFA15 beta... Same old same old !!!
Thema:

Upgrade of old games for reduced price?

Loading...
  1. Upgrade of old games for reduced price? - Similar Threads - Upgrade old games

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. WISH TO REINSTALL MY OLD SPIDER SOLITAIRE FROM WIN 10 TO UPGRADED WIN 11?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    WISH TO REINSTALL MY OLD SPIDER SOLITAIRE FROM WIN 10 TO UPGRADED WIN 11?: [mod removed - personal information] 4c00abef-afeb-43bc-9e09-30c93362edcb
  9. Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...

    in XboX Insiders
    Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...: Were I can trade in old Xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit or cash? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  10. I upgraded to the series S and lost my old account with it. I have the console ID of the...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I upgraded to the series S and lost my old account with it. I have the console ID of the...: I upgraded to the series S and lost my old account with it. I have the console ID of the xbox that I made my account on but I can't remember my email. Is there any way to get it back?...