Upgrade my account to Adult
Discus and support Upgrade my account to Adult in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have always wanted to change my child account to an adult account because I can not get curtain apps or games! I can't even put a customized gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Natey2004, Mar 17, 2018.
Thema:
Upgrade my account to Adult
Loading...
-
Upgrade my account to Adult - Similar Threads - Upgrade account Adult
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track
in XboX InsidersXbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would... -
Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?
in XboX InsidersPhysical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One... -
Upgraded my ps5 now forza account won’t link to my new console how do I fix this?
in XBoX Games and AppsUpgraded my ps5 now forza account won’t link to my new console how do I fix this?: I have just upgraded my PlayStation 5 to a newer version and for some reason I can’t sign into my forza Microsoft account on my new console. How can I fix this? b89690d0-cf70-408c-baa7-f6fd1dbdab19 -
Upgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...
in XBoX Games and AppsUpgraded Wife to a Series X, changed my account to be home Xbox on her new cons but it...: As the question states, I recently bought my wife an Xbox Series X. I changed my account to be home xbox on her account so that she can get access to Game Pass Ultimate like she had on her Xbox... -
I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...: I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items... -
How can I upgrade a games pass core to ultimate on my childs account
in XBoX Games and AppsHow can I upgrade a games pass core to ultimate on my childs account: Hi, I accidentally redeemed a code on my childs account and want it to convert to ultimate. I get a message that he is not allowed to this because of age restriction. Is there a way to make this... -
Can I buy the MWIII vault edition upgrade if I don’t own the game on my account?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan I buy the MWIII vault edition upgrade if I don’t own the game on my account?: So I game share with my cousin and he pre-ordered the MWIII cross-gen bundle. I want to buy the vault edition upgrade that costs $30 but I don’t know if I’ll be able to purchase it because I don’t... -
I upgraded to the series S and lost my old account with it. I have the console ID of the...
in XBoX AccessibilityI upgraded to the series S and lost my old account with it. I have the console ID of the...: I upgraded to the series S and lost my old account with it. I have the console ID of the xbox that I made my account on but I can't remember my email. Is there any way to get it back?...
Users found this page by searching for:
upgrading an xbox child account to adult