Upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator Version

Discus and support Upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator Version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there everyone, I purchased MSFS a few months ago and now wish to upgrade from standard to premium deluxe. However it seems I need to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NicholasLyons2, Nov 15, 2021.

  1. Upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator Version


    Hey there everyone,

    I purchased MSFS a few months ago and now wish to upgrade from standard to premium deluxe. However it seems I need to buy the whole thing over again?
    Is there anyway to upgrade by paying the price difference?

    I find it quite weird that you require to do that. Any help appreciated.

    - Nick

    :)
     
    NicholasLyons2, Nov 15, 2021
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Flight Simulator no longer in my game library

    have you looked at the 40th anniversary version? All copies of Microsoft flight simulator werw upgraded to this version
  3. Juhn Jac Win User

    Microsoft flight simulator

    Hello I have microsoft flight simulator how do I submit to microsoft that I want that they upgrade from standard version to premium deluxe version or how can I submit to get three more aircraft for sim
    Hi darel Tarbuk



    Greetings!



    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

    Please see it below.

    Check this out: Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

    [table][tr][td]Q: Can I upgrade editions?A: Yes it is possible to purchase Upgrade bundles from the in-game Marketplace, but the most cost-efficient way to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator is to buy the edition you are interested in. If you purchase an upgrade from the Marketplace, it is more advantageous to purchase the Premium Deluxe Upgrade.[/td][/tr][/table]

    [table][tr][td]Q: If I buy an Upgrade Pack or an aircraft/airport in the Marketplace, can I continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator after my Game Pass subscription runs out?Upgrade Packs and additional content do not include the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. To continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator you’ll need to purchase a digital copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator standard edition from the Microsoft Store or renew your Game Pass subscription.[/td][/tr][/table]

    Sincerely



    Microsoft Forum Moderator
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Re-activating microsoft flight simulator in the microsoft store

  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Hello microsoft, how do i get msfs on pc when i already own it on xbox?

  6. SammyVS Win User

    Upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator Version

    I'm fine, thanks for asking. Take care!
Thema:

Upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator Version

Loading...
  1. Upgrade Microsoft Flight Simulator Version - Similar Threads - Upgrade Microsoft Flight

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  8. Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to spend money which is in my Sons microsoft balance (upgrades from a gift card): My son has 25 euro’s on his Microsoft balance, however, hè can’t spend it. As a parent, I had to allow his purchase. However this is only possible by transfering (additional) money. But as...
  9. Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store can't upgrade the Xbox app: I just get a new Dell G15 5530 laptop.And i can't open the xbox app. submitted by /u/International-Can885 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight sim upgrade pack installs 99% but then stops on the b787 and won’t install...: So I brought the premium upgrade on Microsoft flight simulator and it installs is 99% of the way until it gets to decompressing the b787 and it just freezes and doesn’t install it I am on Xbox...