Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365

Discus and support Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is it possible to upgrade internet explore on a Xbox 360? [Original Title: Internet Explore] c28c2e3b-4eab-4b61-80d3-bbabfc129979 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YouareMySunshine1, May 21, 2022.

  1. Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365


    Is it possible to upgrade internet explore on a Xbox 360?

    [Original Title: Internet Explore]

    :)
     
    YouareMySunshine1, May 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365

    Hi

    Sadly no. The browser that was added to the Xbox 360 is an old version of Internet explorer from around 2010/11. Due to hardware limitations the Xbox 360 is incapable of supporting a better internet browser, hence no more versions were made available.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365

    And you gotta remember console browsers are not full browsers they will never run flash as the platform is dead
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

    i cant even view my acct. info from my xbox360 because i cant upgrade my internet expiorer from 2012

    If the browser on xbox 360 can not open a page you will need to open it on a PC or mobile phone that can.

    You can not upgrade the internet explorer built into xbox 360 in any way.
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

    Sky App on Xbox One

    Theres been no word yet. With the upgraded tech wont you be able to run sky go through internet explorer on your x1?
  6. RISHmyster Win User

    Just bought Xbox LIVE GOLD but still says i'm Xbox live SILVER..

    It lets me play Netflix and games online etc.,

    But certain apps like video kinect and Internet Explorer it asks me to upgrade to Gold.

    Weird
Thema:

Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365

Loading...
  1. Upgrade Internet Explorer in Xbox 365 - Similar Threads - Upgrade Internet Explorer

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox 360 internet explorer installer update