Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

Discus and support Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got Xbox Live Gold thinking that you can upgrade all the months you have of it to Game Pass Ultimate (the Xbox app says "Joining Xbox Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by skater77i, Jan 3, 2020.

  1. skater77i
    skater77i Guest

    Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?


    I got Xbox Live Gold thinking that you can upgrade all the months you have of it to Game Pass Ultimate (the Xbox app says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s)
    into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months total"). When I go to get Game Pass, it says I will only get 2 months free.

    :)
     
    skater77i, Jan 3, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

    That means your gold was upgraded to Ultimate (Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Xbox, and Game Pass for PC)
  3. Smwutches Win User

    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

    When you upgrade from standard Gold/Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, you upgrade at a ratio of 1:1.

    The 3:1 conversion ratio is what happens when you already have Ultimate and are adding standard Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate.
  4. Airyrose666 Win User

    I currently have Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass. Do I need both?

    I would suggest upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for the console, it's cheaper than purchasing Gold and Game Pass separately.
  5. AridLizard Win User

    Account

    did you upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after getting the code for 12 months Live Gold?

    if you upgrade it will say that the Live Gold is cancelled.

    if you did upgrade, check that your Game Pass Ultimate is active.

    if it is active then everything is working as it should be and you will still have all the features of Live Gold, but they will be under your Game Pass Ultimate subscription instead.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Game pass subscription not working

    Do you have standard Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Gold is needed to play online. Gold is included with Game Pass Ultimate, but not standard Game Pass. So if you only have Game Pass, you either need to add Gold or upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

Loading...
  1. Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate? - Similar Threads - Upgrade Gold Game

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?: So if I buy a key for the xbox one version will it give me the upgrade too? submitted by /u/Evening-Possible-707 [link] [comments]