upgrade from Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

Discus and support upgrade from Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If I redeem three 1-year Live Gold codes for a total of 36 months, should I wait one month until I have 35 months left to upgrade to Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mach17, Nov 20, 2020.

  1. Mach17
    Mach17 Guest

    upgrade from Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?


    If I redeem three 1-year Live Gold codes for a total of 36 months, should I wait one month until I have 35 months left to upgrade to Game Pass ultimate? Because you get an extra month when you do the upgrade and the limit is 36 months or can I just do
    the upgrade immediately after I redeem all 36 months?

    :)
     
    Mach17, Nov 20, 2020
    #1
  2. AridLizard Win User

    About game pass ultimate.

    the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  3. AridLizard Win User

    Account

    did you upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after getting the code for 12 months Live Gold?

    if you upgrade it will say that the Live Gold is cancelled.

    if you did upgrade, check that your Game Pass Ultimate is active.

    if it is active then everything is working as it should be and you will still have all the features of Live Gold, but they will be under your Game Pass Ultimate subscription instead.
  4. CooperWilde Win User

    Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

    I upgraded to game pass ultimate but being charged for both game pass ultimate & live gold
  5. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

    Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

    Hi,

    Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

    To contact them, please go to this site:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  6. DEATHPHANTOMG49 Win User

    Xbox game pass/xbox live

    If You Get Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert Your Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Into Game Pass Ultimate For The Remaining Time Left On Your Year Subscription. So For Example If You Have Xbox Live Gold Paid For A Year And You Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate It Will Convert It To One Year Game Pass Ultimate Or However Many Months You Have Left Of Your Subscription.

    (Make Sure It Says Upgrade To Game Pass Ultimate So It Will Convert Your Gold To Game Pass)
Thema:

upgrade from Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

Loading...
  1. upgrade from Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate? - Similar Threads - upgrade Live Gold

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for a dollar ?: Is it still possible to upgrade from Xbox live to game pass for live 97d033e1-844e-4888-b8c0-d7483a9d3d36