Upgrade from gold to gamepass ultimate is 12.99 a month?

Discus and support Upgrade from gold to gamepass ultimate is 12.99 a month? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm trying to upgrade my xbox live gold to gamepass ultimate but it prompts me to pay (eur) 12.99 a month for ultimate... Which is the standalone price... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaySway, Jan 19, 2021.

  1. RaySway
    RaySway Guest

    Upgrade from gold to gamepass ultimate is 12.99 a month?


    I'm trying to upgrade my xbox live gold to gamepass ultimate but it prompts me to pay (eur) 12.99 a month for ultimate... Which is the standalone price for gamepass ultimate

    :)
     
    RaySway, Jan 19, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Upgrade from gold to gamepass ultimate is 12.99 a month?

    That's correct. Upgrading to Ultimate just involves purchasing Ultimate on top of what you already have. You don't get a discount if you're upgrading.
  3. RaySway Win User

    Upgrade from gold to gamepass ultimate is 12.99 a month?

    The button on my Microsoft subscriptions page shows 'Upgrade for 1 euro'

    Also wondering why there wasn't a warning, just spent 200 Euro to have to spend another 600 on the exact same product lol
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Upgrade from gold to gamepass ultimate is 12.99 a month?

    Have you previously had Ultimate? The 1 euro promotion is for new subscribers.

    The system does show you how much you're going to pay before you complete the transaction.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox Gold membership problems after trying Ultimate for a few days.

    when you upgrade to gamepass ultimate from gold it clearly states this will convert your remaining gold into gamepass ultimate.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

    Should you pay twice?

    when you upgraded to gamepass ultimate it will have converted your gold to gamepass ultimate, you would have had months of ultimate from the result but you cancelled which cancels the lot, it has it in big red writing when upgrading that it will convert your remaining gold to game pass ultimate. reading before purchasing actually benefits the individual. they have not stolen anything.
Thema:

Upgrade from gold to gamepass ultimate is 12.99 a month?

Loading...
  1. Upgrade from gold to gamepass ultimate is 12.99 a month? - Similar Threads - Upgrade gold gamepass

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?: So if I buy a key for the xbox one version will it give me the upgrade too? submitted by /u/Evening-Possible-707 [link] [comments]