Updating new console?

Discus and support Updating new console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got this Xbox one and it’s connected to the Internet, but it will not update. I connected it to the Internet and the system said that it was all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Person1316, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Person1316
    Person1316 Guest

Updating new console?

I just got this Xbox one and it’s connected to the Internet, but it will not update. I connected it to the Internet and the system said that it was all good, but says that there was a problem with the update. what do I do?

:)

Person1316, Dec 15, 2022
  2. MM_17 Win User

New Console not updating

Thanks Harmer...was beginning to worry that I needed to take the console back to the store...only bought it today
  3. AngelObullets Win User

New Console not updating

4. XBF Brad A Win User

New Console not updating

Hi MM,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There is a known upcoming issue regarding the error 0x80072f8f. We recommend to request a call from support so they may gather information on the issue.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Hardware & Network
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue select accessory isn't working right hit next

Step 4 ----select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. MisterClever0ne Win User

New console update.

yes I noticed new update on xbox
  6. DJ WALT LOVE 2 Win User

New console update.

Hi just call Microsoft and tell them What's going on.
Thema:

Updating new console?

1. Updating new console? - Similar Threads - Updating console

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  6. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  7. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  8. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  9. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  10. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...