Updating Minecraft on Xbox 360, but it's stuck on "Update in Progress" with only one little...

Discus and support Updating Minecraft on Xbox 360, but it's stuck on "Update in Progress" with only one little... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to update Minecraft to the most recent version released on 360, and it's stuck on the update screen not moving. A little green bar pops up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by huionwhywouldyoudothis, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Updating Minecraft on Xbox 360, but it's stuck on "Update in Progress" with only one little...

I'm trying to update Minecraft to the most recent version released on 360, and it's stuck on the update screen not moving. A little green bar pops up when it starts updating but it won't move. I recently updated the system and it updated fine, so I'm not sure why it's doing this. Any help? I've tried a good amount of things (clearing the cache, re-doing updates, ect.) but it didn't change anything. My wifi is slow, but not horribly slow. The update is a 1.3GB. Please help me lmao I wanna play Minecraft so bad I'm in physical pain.

edit: Yeahh it was my wifi. It's just slow as all hell. But hey at least it's loading! Been like an hour and we're already almost at the second "d" in "downloading!" I'm gonna pretend like this is good news to me and that I'm not about to throw myself off a bridge because this will take like 9 hours! Thanks for reading!

:)

huionwhywouldyoudothis, Mar 16, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Updating Minecraft on Xbox 360, but it's stuck on "Update in Progress" with only one little green bar that won't grow.

Hello,

I'm glad to hear that the error has been resolved! I will be closing out this thread. If any further errors spring up, please feel free to open a new thread anytime.

Thank you!

-Tali
  3. C0D3 red Win User

MICROSOFT PLEASE LET THE UPDATE COME OUT FASTER!

Microsoft can not make them update their game faster. Mojang and 4J are both very busy, they only have about 20 employees each, and are working on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and different updates for PC Minecraft and Xbox 360 Minecraft. Cut them some slack,
    and don't be expecting a update anytime soon.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox 360 started update on 9/23 - Status Code: 4467-4476-2780-0F00-C000-0034

If the console is stuck updating, try to turn off the console, and hold the Bind button (the small button next to the USB ports on newer Xbox 360 consoles, or the small button next to the Memory Unit slots on older 360 consoles), and keep that button held
    down when you power up the console.

As for your Minecraft world:

If you are still able to somehow boot the console, and copy the savegame over to an USB drive, you can go to a working Xbox 360 that can connect online, and load your world there.

Then, with an updated Xbox 360 Minecraft, move your world to the cloud.

Now comes the hard part: Find someone with a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (not the newer Xbox One "Minecraft" without the "Xbox One Edition").

You can then download your world into that "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", and then this world can be imported into "Minecraft".
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Update

The Xbox 360 and the Xbox One (the one labeled Xbox One Edition) Versions of Minecraft are not actually support with updates at all since around the update they added llamas a few years ago. If you've been looking for/hearing about this new update of Minecraft
    its only available on Bedrock editions (Windows 10 variants) and the Java versions of Minecraft, so "new" Minecraft only. Don't worry though, when you upgrade to an Xbox One if you owned Minecraft at any point you get the newest version for free. (I think.)
  6. smileskybird Win User

A Update For Minecraft

Minecraft xbox one edition updates have been discontinued. Microsoft hasn't updated that version for 4 years! Even the xbox 360 version survived longer cause a lot of kids played the xbox 360 version where it's currently only middle aged people and split
    screeners on the xbox one edition.
Thema:

Updating Minecraft on Xbox 360, but it's stuck on "Update in Progress" with only one little...

1. Updating Minecraft on Xbox 360, but it's stuck on "Update in Progress" with only one little... - Similar Threads - Updating Minecraft 360

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  4. why cant i update minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i update minecraft bedrock: i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work ce3bbba7-648b-4f1a-8d09-8c4026e617fe
  5. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  6. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  7. Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything: I'm trying to play with some friends on bedrock edition and it's saying I'm on an outdated client I'm still on 1.20.41 they are on 1.20.50 and I've tried checking for updates it won't work and...
  8. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  9. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  10. How to update minecraft (1.3 GB) On xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to update minecraft (1.3 GB) On xbox 360: Let me start from the very beginning, I gotten a new hard drive (the other one had miencraft with the update) but once i tried to update minecraft on this hard drive it wont work for me, I tried...