Updating Minecraft I get Error code 0x80073cfb can any one help?

Discus and support Updating Minecraft I get Error code 0x80073cfb can any one help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Updating Minecraft I get Error code 0x80073cfb can any one help? a3167f48-b24b-4f89-a5ff-e37de306f722 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bob bath, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Bob bath
    Bob bath Guest

:)

Bob bath, Jan 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Bob. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

Solution 3: Clear the Microsoft Store cache.

Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.

Click on Command prompt (Admin).

Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
  3. Hung Tang Win User

Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game

Where did you purchased the game from? Are you using xbox console or pc? Do you get any error code?
    I bought it on pc. Error code: 0x80073CFB
  4. Georges C. Win User

Minecraft bedrock stuck in old version

5. XBF Chris J Win User

xbox force update to 10.0.18363.7196 which is not installing

Hello BoskiJakusza,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you getting any error codes along with that info? Let us know the exact error code and message that you are receiving so that we can research a possible known solution.

Aside from that, you can also check this link out if you have the error code ready : I need help with system updates on my Xbox One
  6. FAM TC Win User

Report a Problem

I have updated the Xbox app to my Windows computer. I need help with an error code that is not recognized in the error code list. I am trying to update my xbox one and it says it has a problem with the following error code: 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x9FFF0004.

Can anyone help?

Andrea
Thema:

1. Updating Minecraft I get Error code 0x80073cfb can any one help? - Similar Threads - Updating Minecraft Error

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  4. why cant i update minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i update minecraft bedrock: i cant update mc bedrock it keeps saying something happend on microsofts end ive tried multiple things but it just wont work ce3bbba7-648b-4f1a-8d09-8c4026e617fe
  5. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  6. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  7. Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock won't update to 1.20.50 I've tried everything: I'm trying to play with some friends on bedrock edition and it's saying I'm on an outdated client I'm still on 1.20.41 they are on 1.20.50 and I've tried checking for updates it won't work and...
  8. My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Wont update to 1.20.5 on bedrock in windows 11: I am trying to play Minecraft on a realm but when I try and join it says my client is out of date. I need to be in 1.20.5 but I am in 1.20.41. I have already tried everything that I could google...
  9. Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update minecraft bedrock client 1.20.41 to 1.20.5 to be able to play on realms.: I migrated my account a while back and was able to play with my friend who was on switch, I'm playing this version of minecraft:...
  10. I've been trying to update the minecraft launcher, but I keep getting the error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've been trying to update the minecraft launcher, but I keep getting the error code...: I've been trying for the last few hours to update the launcher, but every time I do, it won't start but instead give me error code 0x87e00027. I've went into my files and looked for repairs, I've...