Updating half way through game. Is this normal?

Discus and support Updating half way through game. Is this normal? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/nexusw427 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nexusw427, Feb 5, 2020.

  1. /u/nexusw427
    /u/nexusw427 Guest

    Updating half way through game. Is this normal?

    /u/nexusw427, Feb 5, 2020
    #1
  2. Hawk7k Win User

    How do I continue the single player campaign?

    lol happened to me last night. i was half way through the story on normal when my save was gone last night. i restarted and finished the game this morning :/
  3. FastStream Win User

    My Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature.

    This could be a problem with any downloads/ game updates. if you haven't downloaded any, or it failed half way through
  4. Mister Maka Win User

    OVERWATCH is almost half way through

    Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  5. StinkyTorpido Win User

    Download stops half way through

    And if it was a region related issue, the download would not have started in the first place!
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Download stops half way through

    OK since you left out a key detail

    Do you actually live in the US or on a foreign military base or in another country?

    If you don't actually live in the us that would be why

    Your physical location must match your account region
Thema:

Updating half way through game. Is this normal?

Loading...
  1. Updating half way through game. Is this normal? - Similar Threads - Updating half through

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again...: Why is it since I updated newest MW2 is I half to constantly deal with error try again later unless I uninstall it and reinstall its starting to piss me off that ever since the update I been...
  10. Can I undo the new home page update, it's terrible half the bits I used are missing can I...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can I undo the new home page update, it's terrible half the bits I used are missing can I...: Why everytime the home page gets update it ends up being worse, less user friendly, how about make it an option instead of compulsory non optional update that is forced into you. It's really bad...