Updating Games

Discus and support Updating Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently there was a bug with Ark Survival Evolved not showing with an update on the Microsoft store, it’s been 3 days and the update has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nuoq, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Nuoq
    Nuoq Guest

Updating Games

Hello, recently there was a bug with Ark Survival Evolved not showing with an update on the Microsoft store, it’s been 3 days and the update has finally came out but it keeps glitching for me. I at first tried to update but it was stuck on “pending” but now it goes up to 9gb downloaded ( which is the size of the update ) but the number keeps getting higher and higher reaching up to 11gb, I don’t know what to do and it’s been like this for a day now. Someone please help, thank you.

:)

Nuoq, Jun 7, 2023
  2. fulltacoboy47 Win User

update for a game won't update

no matter what i do it won't update or install
  3. fulltacoboy47 Win User

i have 111gb but ark needed 90gb and good internet
  4. IM TIGGERED614 Win User

game updates not updating but redownloading

I'm having the same problem. Maybe it was because of the newest update?
  5. Fa xXdogXx Win User

This is probably because of your internet or you dont have enough space to update.
  6. ITSAVAGE13 Win User

Sorry , but sometimes I had to cancel and start reinstalling Ark Survival Evolved.
Thema:

Updating Games

1. Updating Games - Similar Threads - Updating Games

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  5. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  6. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...
  7. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  8. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  9. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  10. My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...: Xbox Series X wont update any games 0c506631-e9c2-4648-ae3a-4e83dd180656