Updating games

Discus and support Updating games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Had a question about the game I just bought infinite warfare and installed says before I can play I have to do a 19.1 gb update I'm not around home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Killa4Rilla9410, Oct 29, 2017.

  1. Updating games


    Had a question about the game I just bought infinite warfare and installed says before I can play I have to do a 19.1 gb update I'm not around home WiFi so my question is I have a couple phones with mobile hotspot one with 12 gb another with 10 gb is it
    possible to split it up use the 12gb then sign back with my other to finish it off?

    :)
     
    Killa4Rilla9410, Oct 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Stoney27z
    Stoney27z Guest
    Personal activity feeds not working since just after 1409 update

    Still happening to me too, Activity feed not updating, recent played games not updating and Achievements leaderboard not updating.
     
    Stoney27z, Oct 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Updating Games

    Hello Mr President! I understand you are having some trouble playing games due to updates freezing. Does this happen with every game you try playing? If so, which games are you have trouble with? Also, are there games that you can update properly?

    One thing you can try right off the bat is to clear your system cache. To do this, please follow the instructions in this guide (support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache).
    Let me know if that helps and I look forward to your reply. Thanks!
     
    Mister Gwyther, Oct 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Updating games

    Yes it is, once one phone went through you would need to pause the download and connect the Xbox to a second hot spot. I would not suggest this as it will eat through your data. Also, you should be able to pay the single player of the game while offline
    if I am not mistaken.
     
    Castellus Zemi, Oct 29, 2017
    #4
  5. fulltacoboy47 Win User

    update for a game won't update

    no matter what i do it won't update or install
  6. fulltacoboy47 Win User

    update for a game won't update

    i have 111gb but ark needed 90gb and good internet
  7. IM TIGGERED614 Win User

    game updates not updating but redownloading

    I'm having the same problem. Maybe it was because of the newest update?
  8. Fa xXdogXx Win User

    update for a game won't update

    This is probably because of your internet or you dont have enough space to update.
  9. ITSAVAGE13 Win User

    update for a game won't update

    Sorry , but sometimes I had to cancel and start reinstalling Ark Survival Evolved.
Thema:

Updating games

Loading...
  1. Updating games - Similar Threads - Updating games

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  5. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  6. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  7. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]