Updating elite 2 controller warranty for replacement

Discus and support Updating elite 2 controller warranty for replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tonight I have been passed around 8 different people tonight over a period of some 3 hours, on phone and chat? I have proof of purchase of 28th of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Super Barcud, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Super Barcud
    Super Barcud Guest

Tonight I have been passed around 8 different people
    tonight over a period of some 3 hours, on phone and chat?

I have proof of purchase of 28th of April 2020, the info held by microsoft says the warranty expired 21/02/2021. I've been trying to update the warranty for
    the last 3 hours with the proof of purchase so I can use the warranty to get a
    replacement elite 2 controller as the left bumper on mine has become unresponsive
    and the right bumper is deteriorating.

I get the feeling that microsoft don't want to
    update the warranty to avoid replacement.

My daughter, who is disabled gets a lot of pleasure
    from the XBox and the controller, and is devastated that she can't use it properly,
    she has difficulty at the best of times but this makes it more difficult.

What can I do, feeling really let down?

:)

Super Barcud, Apr 27, 2021
  2. Super Barcud Win User

That's what I was trying to do followed the instructions regarding warranty on the website, had my proof of purchase at the ready and got passed around 8 people. Ironically the first one was going to email a link to upload proof of purchase but got cut off and email never arrived.
  3. ngocphi Win User

To update the warranty you have to contact support and get there fax number to update eir
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for the reply containing an update. At this point, since you've fully updated your PC and the drivers, etc, tried wireless and wired connections to attempt to update the Elite controller, as well as other devices and other internet connections, the
    fact that your Elite Controller will not update or accept an update likely means that there is something wrong with the controller itself and it may need either replacement or repair. If your Elite controller is in warranty, then I would recommend that you
    set it up for repair or replacement. Below is a link that you can use to check the warranty and set up a replacement or repair for that:

Request an Xbox controller replacement

If you'd prefer assistance with setting up a repair/replacement, then I'd recommend that you
    request a call back from Xbox Support.

I hope this helps out a bit further.
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.
Thema:

1. Updating elite 2 controller warranty for replacement - Similar Threads - Updating elite controller

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC: Hi I wanted to update the firmware on my new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I installed the Xbox Accessories app, and it prompted me for the update, and I started it But then nothing happens....
  3. My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware: Why my Xbox controller Elite 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware? The rest of my controlller updated to the firmware 5.20.7.0 without any problem, but The Elite 2 remains with 5.17.3202.0. The...
  4. Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newly Purchased Xbox Elite Core Controller - Update Challenge: Hey Microsoft Support team, Hope you're doing awesome! Just got myself the new Xbox Elite Core Controller and the kit with it too, and I'm super excited about it. However, I'm hitting a little...
  5. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  6. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  7. Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!: Whatever the engineers did, great job! For the first time the Elite Series 2 / Core responsiveness feels near instant in wireless mode. Updated from 3202 to 3223 Thanks! submitted by...
  8. Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller on pc Endless Update Loop: I cannot set-up profile for button mapping on my xbox elite controller on pc due to the xbox accessories app want to endlessly update the controller. I've deleted the firm wear and even...
  9. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  10. My series 2 elite controller keeps telling me to update it updates and then it tells me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series 2 elite controller keeps telling me to update it updates and then it tells me to...: My series 2 elite controller when when I start console up it's fine. You can remap the buttons, no problem and use it in game as well. The big problem is when you go to map the buttons it asked...