Updating dosent stop

Discus and support Updating dosent stop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got a new Xbox series X for Christmas and I transfer everything over to the new Xbox from my old one. Ive noticed something that’s making me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OakleyCitra, Dec 26, 2022.

1. OakleyCitra
    OakleyCitra Guest

Updating dosent stop

So I got a new Xbox series X for Christmas and I transfer everything over to the new Xbox from my old one. Ive noticed something that’s making me really annoyed, that is my games that need to be upgraded appear in the update over and over again.

It’s getting really annoying as I’ve clicked update all for the 6th time now, is this supposed to happen?

:)

OakleyCitra, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Updating dosent stop

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello OakleyCitra, Xbox One now has Smart delivery, so the server identifies which console you have so it can deliver the corresponding version of the game.

I don't know if you've transferred games between one console and another, or are downloading everything over the Internet, the ideal thing is that when you log in with your Series X account and download one game at a time want to install, so they will already come with the latest version of the game.
  3. muffy666 Win User

cant connect to xbox live until update it wont let me update

Yes, says unformatted Ive tried everything that TheSuperHoosier did nothing worked, I also downloaded the update to a usb stick, it still dosent load the update from that. It goes 3/4 of the way and stops loading.
  4. Islamic Tiger Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't update

The update still dosent seem to appear for me
  5. Big Max Inferno Win User

Castle Crashed....

dosent work ive tried it like 20 times it just wont update the demo version will but no matter how u get the full version it dosent work
  6. Snoloh Win User

Got sound just no video and restart makes the green sceen turn into static

ive done a factory reset it just dosent help it. tho it stop doing this a day later. but now its doing it again.
Thema:

Updating dosent stop

1. Updating dosent stop - Similar Threads - Updating dosent stop

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  4. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  7. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  8. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  9. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  10. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...